NCLAT Recruitment 2017 – Apply 25 Stenographer, Assistant Registrar & Other Posts: NCLAT Upcoming Job Notification 2018.NCLAT Notification Recruitment 2017. The National Company Law Appellate Tribunal has released a notification for the recruitment of 25 Stenographer, Assistant Registrar, Court Officer, Assistant & Other Posts.
Latest Employment News 2017
NCLAT invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill various vacancies on deputation or contract basis for this employment news. Candidates can apply before the last date 31st January 2018. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for NCLAT Recruitment 2017 given below.
NCLAT Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: National Company Law Appellate Tribunal
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post: Stenographer, Assistant Registrar & Other
Total No.of Posts: 25
Job Location: Delhi
NCLAT Posts Details:
- Joint Registrar: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts
- Principal Private Secretary: 01 Posts
- Administrative Officer: 02 Posts
- Court Officer: 02 Posts
- Private Secretary: 02 Posts
- Assistant: 04 Posts
- Library and Information Assistant: 01 Post
- Cashier: 01 Post
- Record Assistant: 02 Posts
- Stenographer Grade III: 06 Posts
- Library Attendant: 01 Post
NCLAT Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree/Degree in Law/ Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
Age Limit for NCLAT Recruitment 2017 Jobs
Deputation: The maximum age of the applicant as of January 2018 shall not be more than 56 years.
Contractual Appointment: The maximum age of the applicant as on Pt January 2018 shall not be more than 63 years.
NCLAT offers a pay scale to its employees according to the NCLAT Recruitment Notification 2017 is given below.
Rs.5,200 – 20,200/-. Refer to the official notification for post wise salary information.
Selection Process for NCLAT Recruitment Notification 2017
Candidate selection for the NCLAT Recruitment Jobs 2017 will be based on
- Refer the official notification
Application Fee for NCLAT Recruitment Vacancy 2017
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official National Company Law Appellate Tribunal Recruitment 2017.
- Not mentioned
How to Apply for National Company Law Appellate Tribunal Recruitment 2017
- Log on to the official website http://www.nclat.nic.in/
- Go to the Recruitment Page
- Click on the desired advertisement
- Read the official notification carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form without errors
- Send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with all relevant certificates to the below address
- The envelope must be superscribed on the top with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____”
National Company Law Appellate Tribunal 3rd Floor,
B-3 Wing, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan,
C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110 003
Important Dates – Last Date for NCLAT Application Form 2017
Starting Date to Apply: 16/11/2017
Last Date to Apply: 31/01/2018