Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 – Apply 318 Apprentice Posts: Dockyard Apprentice School Mumbai Recruitment 2018. Job seekers who are looking for the career in Naval Dockyard Mumbai go through the official notification thoroughly. Candidates also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published in the notification. The Naval Dockyard, Mumbai has released a notification for the recruitment of 318 Apprentice Posts.
Dockyard Apprentice School Mumbai Latest Job Notification 2018
Dockyard Apprentice School Mumbai invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill. Candidates can apply from 02nd September 2018 to 21st September 2018. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 given below. This is the best opportunity for the aspirants to work with Mumbai Naval Dockyard.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Naval Dockyard Mumbai
Job Category: Navy Job
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Total No.of Posts: 318
Job Location: Mumbai
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Posts Details
Dockyard Apprentice School has released a notification for the following posts with this present recruitment notification. The Mumbai Naval Dockyard is going to recruit 318 vacancies to fill Apprentice Posts. Check the total number of vacancy details below as provided in the Notification.
Apprenticeship Training Trade (One Year Training) – 253 Posts
- Foundryman: 05 Posts
- Welder(Gas & Elect):20 Posts
- Plumber: 20 Posts
- Painter(General): 10 Posts
- Power Electrician: 20 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 15 Posts
- Shipwright (Wood): 20 Posts
- Fitter: 40 Posts
- Machinist: 30 Posts
- Building Constructor: 15 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 20 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning: 5 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 20 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 10 Posts
- Electroplater: 03 Posts
Apprenticeship Training Trade (One Year & Three Months Training) – 05 Posts
- Crane Operator: 05 Posts
Apprenticeship Training Trade (Two Year Training) – 60 Posts
- Shipwright (Steel): 40 Posts
- Rigger: 20 Posts
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
As per the Naval Dockyard Mumbai notification 2018, interested candidates should follow the certain eligibility criteria. The eligibility details for the aspired candidates can check here and provide by us as per the official notification. It is very important to check the eligibility details before applying for the Dockyard Apprentice School Mumbai Recruitment 2018. All interested and eligible candidates must fulfill the essential requirements of the posts and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
Applicants should possess the following educational qualification on the date of notification.
Candidate should have completed ITI in a relevant trade.
Age Limit for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment Jobs 2018
For Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018, Candidate Born between 01 April 1999 to 31 Mar 2006.
Age Relaxation: Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rules
- SC/ST: 05 years
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Salary, Selection Process
Dockyard Apprentice School, Mumbai offers a pay scale to its employees according to the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Notification 2018 is given below.
- During the first year of training: Seventy percent of a minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the Maharashtra State
- During the second year of training: Eighty percent of a minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by Maharashtra State
Selection Process for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Notification 2018
Candidate selection for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Notification 2018 will be based on
- Written Examination
- Interview/Skill Test
Application Fee for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Notification 2018
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2018.
- No application fee is to be paid by the candidates
How to Apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2018?
Candidates are required to apply online through the Bharti Seva official website. Kindly read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your application.
- Log on to the official website http://www.bhartiseva.com/
- Go to the Recruitment Section
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Click on Apply Online link
- Register/Login to the web portal
- Fill the application form without errors
- Upload all the relevant documents, photograph, and signature
- Save and Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Important Dates for Apprentice Posts
Starting Date to Apply: 02/09/2018
Last Date to Apply: 21/09/2018