Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 – Apply 42 Estate Manager Posts: Mumbai Port Trust(MPT) has released the notification for the recruitment of 42 Posts in Estate Manager. The Candidates have to download Application Form through the Official website ” www.mumbaiport.gov.in ” and sent it to the relevant address as given in the Official notification on or before 13th February 2017.
Before filling the Application form, the Candidates are advised to read the Official notification carefully.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Estate Manager
Number of Vacancies: 42
Job Location: Maharashtra
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 13th February 2017
Age Limit: Candidates age group should be a maximum of 52 years as on 01-04-2016. Age relaxation to the reserved candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
1. Candidates should possess PG Degree/Diploma in Architecture/Town and Country Planning (OR)
Degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent Degree from a recognized Institute/Institution or corporate membership of Institution of Surveyor(India).
2. 14 years Executive experience in Estate Management, Valuation or Land Records in an Industrial/Commercial/Govt. undertaking.
Pay Scale: Rs.16000-400-20800/-
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Short Listing further followed by Interview.
How to Apply
1. Candidates have to download the application form on the Official website ” www.mumbaiport.gov.in “.
2. Fill the application form with correct details in the prescribed format.
3. Along with filled application form, required documents (Mentioned in Official Notification) and proofs have been sent to the address given below.
Envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the post of ___________”
Subscribe us to get daily free job alerts
General Administrative Department of Port House
2nd Floor, S.V Marg Ballard Estate Mumbai-400001