Mulugu Forest College Recruitment 2018 – Apply 24 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor Posts: FCRITS Recruitment 2018. TSPSC Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2018. Job seekers who are looking for the career in FCRITS Mulugu go through the official notification thoroughly. Candidates also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published in the notification. The Telangana State Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of 24 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor Posts.
Forest College Mulugu Latest Job Notification 2018
The TSPSC invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill 24 Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors in Forest College and Research Institute, Mulugu. Candidates can apply from 15th September 2018 to 01st October 2018. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for Mulugu Forest College Recruitment 2018 given below. This is the best opportunity for the aspirants to work with Forest College and Research Institute Mulugu.
Mulugu Forest College Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Job Category: Faculty Job
Name of the Post: Asst Professor & Other
Total No.of Posts: 24
Job Location: Mulugu
Notification No: 29/2018
Mulugu Forest College Recruitment 2018 Posts Details
TSPSC has released a notification for the following posts with this present recruitment notification. The Telangana Public Service Commission is going to recruit 24 vacancies to fill Teaching Posts. Check the total number of vacancy details below as provided in the Notification.
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
Mulugu Forest College Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
As per the Mulugu Forest College notification 2018, interested candidates should follow the certain eligibility criteria. The eligibility details for the aspired candidates can check here and provide by us as per the official notification. It is very important to check the eligibility details before applying for the Forest College and Research Institute Mulugu Faculty Recruitment 2018. All interested and eligible candidates must fulfill the essential requirements of the posts and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement.
Mulugu Forest College Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
Applicants should possess the following educational qualification on the date of notification.
- Professor: Masters Degree/Ph.D. in a relevant discipline
- Associate Professor: M.Sc./Masters degree in Climate Science/Agriculture (AAgro-Meteorology (Agriculture/Forestry/Bio-Chemistry)
- Assistant Professor: M.Sc/Post-Graduation in a relevant discipline
Age Limit for Mulugu Forest College Recruitment Jobs 2018
For Mulugu Forest College Recruitment 2018, Candidate age limit should be between 21 years to 58 years as on 01/07/2018.
Mulugu Forest College Recruitment 2018 Salary, Selection Process
TSPSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the TSPSC Forest College Recruitment 2018 is given below.
- Professor: Rs.37,400 – 67,000/- With AGP Rs.10,000/-
- Associate Professor: Rs.37,400 – 67,000/- With AGP Rs.9,000/-
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- With AGP Rs.6,000/-
Selection Process for TSPSC Mulugu Forest College Recruitment 2018
Candidate selection for the TSPSC Mulugu Forest College Recruitment 2018 will be based on
- Academic Record and Research Performance
Application Fee for TSPSC Mulugu Forest College Recruitment 2018
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official TSPSC Faculty Recruitment 2018.
How to Apply for Forest College and Research Institute Mulugu Recruitment 2018?
Candidates are required to apply online through the TSPSC official website. Kindly read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your application.
- Log on to the official website http://www.tspsc.gov.in/
- Go to the Notification Page
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Click on Apply Online link
- Register/Login to the web portal (Register for OTP)
- Fill the application form without errors
- Upload all the relevant documents, photograph, and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Save and Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form
- Send the printed application form along with all relevant certificates to the below address
Telangana State Public Service Commission,
Prathibha Bhavan, Nampally, HYDERABAD – 500 001
Mulugu Forest College Recruitment 2018 Important Dates for Assistant Professor Posts
Starting Date to Apply: 15/09/2018
Last Date to Apply: 01/10/2018