MPPRDD Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 151 Lekhapal & District Manager Posts: Madhya Pradesh Panchayat and Rural Development Department(MPPRDD) issued a notification for the recruitment of 151 posts of Assistant state project manager, Lekhapal, District Manager Posts in state & District level in Madhya Pradesh. Eligible candidates who are interested have to apply online through the official website “www.prd.mp.gov.in” (or) “www.mpsrlm.org” on or before the last date i.e., 3rd June 2017.
MPPRDD Recruitment 2017 for 151 Posts Vacancy Details
Official Website: www.prd.mp.gov.in (or) www.mpsrlm.org
Name of the Posts: Assistant state project manager, Lekhapal, District Manager Posts, Others
Number of posts: 151
Name of the Posts and Number of Vacancies for MPPRDD Recruitment
1. Assistant state project manager – 1
2. Lekhapal – 1
3. Cashier – 1
4. District project manager – 19
5. District Manager (Agri.) – 23
6. Assistant District project manager-Community training – 17
7. District Manager Evaluation and monitoring – 17
8. District Manager – Skills Upgradation & Employment – 19
9. District Manager – Microfinance – 19
10. District Manager – Small Enterprise Development – 18
11. Assistant District Manager – Microfinance – 16
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Educational Qualification for Lekhapal & District Manager Recruitment
The candidates should possess a Post Graduation Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should not exceed 55 Years as on 31st March 2017.
MPPRDD Recruitment Age Relaxation
The upper age limit is relaxable by
3-years for OBC
5-years for SC/ST
10-years for PWD(15 years for PWD’s of SC/ST& 13 years for PWD’s of OBC)
For Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. rules
For posts 1,6,11 – Rs.23,000/-
For posts 2,3 – Rs.16,000/-
For post 4 – Rs.50,000/-
For posts 5,7,8,9,10 – Rs.32,000/-
Selection Process: The candidate’s selection will be based on Written Examination, Interview.
How to Apply for MPPRDD Lekhapal & District Manager Recruitment
1. The candidates are required to log on to the official website “www.prd.mp.gov.in”.
2. Go to the “Careers” page. Click on “New Registration”.
3. Read the instructions before you apply to the post.
4. Fill all the details correctly as per your certificates.
5. Enter a valid email id, mobile number for communication purpose.
6. Take a print out of the submitted online application.
The initial date for submission of Application – 20th May 2017
Last date for submission of Application – 3rd June 2017 till 5:30 PM
Date of Written Examination – July/August 2017
Download Official Notification
All The Best
graduates are eligible?
Comments are closed.