MPEDA Recruitment 2018 – Apply 40 Trainee Analyst & Sample Collector Posts: MPEDA Trainee Analyst Recruitment 2018, MPEDA Sample Collector Recruitment 2018. MPEDA Current Notification 2018. MPEDA 40 Jobs Notification 2018. The Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) has released a notification for the recruitment of 40 Trainee Analyst & Sample Collector Posts.
Latest Employment News 2018
Marine Products Export Development Authority Recruitment 2018: MPEDA invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill Trainee Analyst/Sample Collector in Elisa Labs of MPEDA for this employment news. Candidates can attend the interview from 15th January 2017 to 20th January 2018. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for MPEDA Recruitment 2018 given below.
MPEDA Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA)
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post: Trainee Analyst, Sample Collector
Total No.of Posts: 40
Job Location: Kochi
- Trainee Analyst: 08 Posts
- Sample Collector: 32 Posts
MPEDA Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
- Trainee Analyst: M.Sc in Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Hydrochemistry/Bio-Analytical Science/Biochemistry/Industrial Biotechnology/Biotechnology from a recognized university
- Sample Collector: Bachelor Degree in Life Science or Fisheries with two wheeler
and valid License
Age Limit for MPEDA Recruitment 2018 Jobs
For MPEDA Recruitment 2018, Candidate upper age limit is 35 years as on 15.01.2018.
Age Relaxation: Refer the official notification
MPEDA offers a pay scale to its employees according to the MPEDA Recruitment Notification 2018 is given below.
Rs.18,000/- for Trainee Analyst Posts and Rs.10,000/- + TA & DA for Sample Collector Posts
Selection Process for MPEDA Recruitment Notification 2018
Candidate selection for the MPEDA Recruitment Jobs 2018 will be based on
Application Fee for MPEDA Recruitment Jobs 2018
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official MPEDA Trainee Recruitment 2018.
- Kindly refer the official notification
How to Apply for MPEDA Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Log on to the official website http://mpeda.gov.in
- Go to the Notification Page
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- candidates may submit their application online the scheduled time of walk-in-interview and appear for an interview along with the signed copy of the application submitted online
Important Dates – Last Date for MPEDA Current Notification 2018
Date of Interview: 15/01/2018 to 20/01/2018