MNNIT Recruitment 2017 – Apply 92 Internal Auditor, Legal Asst & Other Posts: Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology(MNNIT), Allahabad has released a notification for the recruitment of 92 Internal Auditor, Legal Assistant, Horticulture Assistant, Secretary, Stenographer, Security Assistant, Technical Officer, Technical Manpower, Technical Manpower (Network Assistant), Academic Support Staff, Medical Officer & Senior Medical Officer and Other Vacancies on a contract basis. Interested and Eligible candidates may refer the notification and apply in the prescribed application format on or before 13-04-2017 at 05:30 PM. More details such as age limit, required qualifications, selection process, and how to apply are mentioned below.
MNNIT Recruitment 2017 Details
Total No.of Posts: 92
Name of the Posts:
1. Internal Auditor: 05 Posts
2. Legal Assistant: 02 Posts
3. Horticulture Assistant: 02 Posts
4. Secretary: 01 Post
5. Stenographer: 01 Post
6. Security Assistant: 01 Post
7. Technical Manpower: 40 Posts
8. Technical Manpower (Network Assistant): 01 Post
9. Technical Officer: 01 Post
10. Academic Support Staff: 15 Posts
11. Medical Officer: 01 Post
12. Senior Medical Officer: 01 Post
13. Part Time General Duty Doctors: 08 Posts
a. Modern Medicine: 05 Posts
b. Homeopathic: 01 Post
c. Ayurvedic: 01 Post
d. Dentist: 01 Post
14. Part Time Specialist Doctors: 13 Posts
a. Cardiologist: 01 Post
b. Gynecologist: 01 Post
c. Skin Specialist: 01 Post
d. Ophthalmologist: 01 Post
e. Orthopedic Surgeon: 01 Post
f. ENT Surgeon: 01 Post
g. Pediatrician: 01 Post
h. Neuro-Physician/ Psychiatrist: 01 Post
i. Pathologist: 01 Post
j. Physician: 01 Post
k. Physiotherapist: 02 Posts
l. Clinical Psychologist: 01 Post
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
• For Internal Auditor: Minimum – 70 years
• For Senior Medical Officer: Minimum 40 years
• For All Others: Minimum 35 years
• SC/ST – 5 years
• OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
• PWD – 10 years
• PWD+BC (Non-Creamy layer) – 13 years
• PED+SC/ST – 15 years
1.Internal Auditor: Minimum Degree must have passed SAS Examination conducted by the Indian Audit & Accounts Department.
2. Legal Assistant: LLB Degree at least with second class.
3. Horticulture Assistant: M.Sc(Horticulture ) with 2years experience or M.Sc(Agriculture Science) & Diploma in Horticulture with 3 to 5 years experience.
4. Secretary: Degree from any recognized university/ institute. Short Hand minimum speed in Stenography 100 w.p.m.
5. Stenographer: Degree from any recognized university/ institute. Short Hand minimum speed in Stenography 80 w.p.m.
6. Security Assistant: Degree from recognized university.
7. Technical Officer: M. Tech. (Computer Science & engineering/ Information Technology) with 3 years experience. (or) • B.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology ( IT )/ Electronics & Communication Engineering)/ (or) • M.Sc. ( IT)/ (or) MCA with 4 years experience (or) • Diploma (Computer Science/ IT / Electronics & Communication) with 7 years experience.
8. Technical Manpower: • 1st class Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology. (or) • 1st class B.Sc. (or) M.Sc. Degree with not less than 55% marks in appropriate branch of Science such as Mathematic & Chemistry, Physics/ Biology/ Biotechnology etc.
9. Technical Manpower (Network Assistant): B.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology ( IT )/ Electronics & Communication Engineering)/ (or) • M.Sc. ( IT)/ (or) MCA with 2 years experience (or) • BCA/ Diploma ( Computer Science & Engineering/ IT / Electronics & Communication) with 3 years experience. (or) ITI ( Computer Science & Engineering/ IT ) with 5 years experience.
10. Academic Support Staff: Degree in any discipline with 3 years experience in Handling Office papers and Equipment/ knowledge of Computer Application etc. Degree/ PG with English as a subject. Experience gained only after acquiring Degree/ Diploma will be considered.
11. Medical officer: MBBS Degree (or) equivalent qualification.
12. Senior medical Officer: MBBS Degree (or) equivalent qualification (or) PG, preferably MD, in General Medicine from reputed Medical Education Institute, for MBBS Degree holder, experience. of 5 years as Medical Officer in Hospital or Dispensary.
13. Part Time General Duty Doctors: Minimum MBBS Degree (Candidates having PG qualification will be preferred).
Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Skill Test / Written Test/ Computer Skill Test/ Interview.
Application Fee for the Recruitment of MNNIT 92 Internal Auditor, Legal Asst & other vacancies: There is NO APPLICATION FEE.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with Self Attested Copies of Relevant Certificates (both experience & professional qualifications), Photograph to the Registrar, LMNNIT Allahabad, Allahabad-21100 on before 13.04.2017 up to 05:30 PM. Last Date of receipt for Application: 13.04.2017 up to 05:30 PM.
Last Date of receipt of Application: 13.04.2017 up to 05:30 PM.