Malda District Recruitment 2018 – Apply 89 Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) Posts: Malda District ASHA Recruitment 2018. Malda District Current Recruitment Notification 2018. Office of the Sub-Divisional Officer, Malda has released a notification for the recruitment of 89 Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) Posts.
Latest Employment News 2018
Malda District Recruitment Vacancy Notification 2018 – 89 ASHA Posts. The West Bengal Govt invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill ASHA posts for this employment news. Candidates can apply from 22nd February 2018 to 05th March 2018. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for Malda District Recruitment 2018 given below.
Recruitment Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Government of West Bengal
Job Category: State Govt Job
Name of the Post: ASHA
Total No.of Posts: 89
Job Location: Malda
Block Wise Post Details:
- Bamangola:19 Posts
- Gazole: 05 Posts
- Manikchak: 05 Posts
- Old Mala: 03 Posts
- Habibpur: 23 Posts
- Kaliachak-II: 07 Posts
- Kaliachak-I: 11 Posts
- Kaliachak: 15 Posts
Malda District Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidate should have completed Madhyamik or equivalent.
Age Limit for Malda District Recruitment 2018 Jobs
For Malda District Recruitment 2018, Candidate age limit should be within the age group of 30 years to 40 years. In case of SC and ST candidates, the lower age limit may be relaxed to 22 years as on 19.02.2018.
The WB Govt offers a pay scale to its employees according to the Malda District Notification 2018 is given below.
Refer to the official notification.
Selection Process for Malda District Recruitment Vacancy Notification 2018 – 89 Accredited Social Health Activist Posts
Candidate selection for the Malda District Recruitment Vacancy Notification 2018 – 89 Accredited Social Health Activist Posts will be based on
- Selection is based on marks obtained by the candidates in the Madhyamik/ equivalent examination (90% Weightage)
- Score in the interview (10% Weightage)
Application Fee for Malda District Recruitment 2018 – 89 Accredited Social Health Activist Posts
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official Malda District Recruitment 2018 – 89 Accredited Social Health Activist Posts.
- No application fee is to be paid by the candidates
How to Apply for Malda ASHA Recruitment 2018
- Log on to the official website http://malda.nic.in/
- Go to the Notices Section
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form without errors
- Submit the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with all relevant certificates to the below address (from 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM)
- Candidates can also drop the envolve in the DROPBOX kept for the purpose at the respective B.D.O office on or before the closing date
- The envelope must be superscribed on the top with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____”
The Member Secretary, ASHA Selection Committee,
Office of the Block Development Officer, Malda
Important Dates – Last Date for Malda District ASHA Recruitment Application Form 2018
Starting Date to Apply: 19/02/2018
Last Date to Apply: 05/03/2018