Lok Sabha Recruitment 2018 – Apply 25 Research Fellowships: Lok Sabha Fellowship Posts Recruitment 2018. Loksabha Research Follow Notification. Lok Sabha Jobs 2018. The Lok Sabha Secretariat has released a notification for the recruitment of 25 Research Fellowships for the year 2018-19.
Latest Employment News 2017
Lok Sabha Secretariat invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill research fellowships to undertake research of high standards on Parliamentary themes. Candidates can apply from 8th December 2017 to 10th January 2018. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for Lok Sabha Recruitment 2018 given below.
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Lok Sabha Secretariat
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post: Research Fellow
Total No.of Posts: 25
Job Location: Delhi
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidate should have completed a Master degree in any of the social science disciplines with outstanding research publications at the time of application.
Age Limit for Lok Sabha Recruitment 2018 Jobs
For Lok Sabha Recruitment 2018, Candidate age limit should be between 25 years to 70 years as on 10.01.2018.
Gov of India offers a pay scale to its employees according to the Lok Sabha Recruitment Notification 2018 is given below.
The total amount of each Fellowship for writing Books will be a maximum of Rs.10 lakh (Rupees Ten lakhs only), plus Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand only) as contingency allowance.
Selection Process for Lok Sabha Research Fellow Recruitment 2018
Candidate selection for the Lok Sabha Research Fellow Recruitment 2018 will be based on
- Refer the official notification
Application Fee for Lok Sabha Recruitment Vacancy 2018
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official Lok Sabha Recruitment Vacancy 2018.
- Kindly refer the official notification
How to Apply for Lok Sabha Career Recruitment 2018
- Log on to the official website http://loksabha.nic.in/
- Click on the desired advertisement link which is scrolling under the Updates page
- Read the official notification carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form without errors
- Send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with all relevant certificates to the below address OR Candidate can mail to scanned hard copies to below Email address
- The envelope must be superscribed on the top with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____”
Lok Sabha Secretariat
Room No. F-121, Parliamentary Library Building,
Email: [email protected]
Important Dates – Last Date for Lok Sabha Research Fellow Application Form 2018
Starting Date to Apply: 08/12/2017
Last Date to Apply: 10/01/2018