|LMRCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply 183 JE, Asst Manager, PRA Posts: Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation has released a notification for the recruitment of 183 Junior Engineer, Asst Manager, PRA Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in LMRCL, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date check below.
LMRCL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
||Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation
|Name of the Post
||Assistant Manager & Other
|Total No.of Posts
|Name of the Post
||No. of Posts
|Assistant Manager (Civil)
|Assistant Manager (Electrical)
|Assistant Manager (S&T)
|Assistant Manager (Accounts)
|Assistant Manager (HR)
|Assistant Manager (Public Relation)
|Non- Executive Post
|Jr. Engineer (Civil)
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical)
|Jr. Engineer (S&T)
|Public Relation Assistant
Candidates age should be a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 28 years as on 01.12.2019.
Educational Qualification – LMRCL JE Jobs Notification November 2019
Candidate should have passed the B.E/B.Tech in a relevant discipline. CA or ICWA, MBA (HR) or PGDM(HR) or equivalent, Master of Mass Communication and Journalism or Masters in Journalism or equivalent, Three years Diploma in relevant trade, Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism or in Journalism or equivalent.
Selection Procedure – LMRCL Asst Manager Notification November 2019
- For the post of Assistant Manager(Civil)(postcode-E01), Assistant Manager(Electrical)(postcode-E02), Assistant Manager(S&T)(postcode-E03), the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process –Written Test, followed by document verification & Medical examination in Executive( Technical) category.
- For the post of Assistant Manager/Accounts(postcode-E04), Assistant Manager/HR(postcode-E05), Assistant Manager(Public Relations)(postcode-E06), the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process –,Written Test followed by Document verification & Medical examination in Executive(Non-Technical) category.
- For the post of Jr. Engineers, (post codes NE01, NE02, NE03) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test followed by Document verification & Medical examinations in Aye-Three (A-3) category.
- For the post of Public Relations Assistant, (post codes NE04 ) the selection methodology will comprise the two-stage process – Written Test followed by Document verification & Medical examination in Cee-One (C-1) category.
Examination Centers: Computer-based Test(CBT) will be held at Lucknow, Kanpur, Agra, Allahabad, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Meerut, Jhansi, Bareilly, Gautam Buddha Nagar(Noida), Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Aligarh, Moradabad and Muzaffarnagar or any other city of U.P. (as per requirement).
- Executive Posts: ₹ 94,400/-
- JE(Civil), JE(Electrical), JE(S&T), Public Relations Assistant: ₹ 35,400/-
- Gen/OBC: ₹ 590/- inclusive GST @ 18% and exclusive of bank charges for each post
- SC/ST: ₹ 236/- inclusive GST @ 18% and exclusive of bank charges for each post
How to Apply for LMRCL Recruitment 2019
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of LMRCL. http://www.upmetrorail.com.
|Starting Date to Apply
||22 Nov 2019
|Last Date to Apply
||23 Dec 2019
|Download Admit Card
||03 Jan 2020
|Date of CBT
||13 Jan 2020
All the best