Kurnool District Recruitment 2018 – Apply 248 AWW, AWH & Mini AWW Posts: CDPO Kurnool has released a notification for the recruitment of 248 Anganwadi Workers And Anganwadi Helpers. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in 16 ICDS Projects of Kurnool District, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
Kurnool District Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Women and Child Department Kurnool (WCD Kurnool)
Job Category: State Govt Job
Name of the Post:
- Main Anganwadi Workers: 45
- Mini Anganwadi Workers: 03
- Anganwadi Helpers: 200
Total No.of Posts: 248
Job Location: Kurnool
Candidates age should be a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years as on 01.07.2018.
Candidate should have passed the 10th Class (10వ తరగతి పూర్తి చేసి ఉండాలి).
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list.
How to Apply for Kurnool District Recruitment 2018
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of AP Govt
- Visit the official website http://www.kurnool.ap.gov.in/
- Click on Recruitment
- Read the official notification carefully
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the Application form
- దరఖాస్తును సంబధింత సి.డి.పి.ఓ కార్యాలయంలో తగు పత్రాలను జత చేసి సమర్పించవలెను
Starting Date to Apply: 17/11/2018
Last Date for Online Application: 26/11/2018
All the best