KPC Admit Card 2017 – Examination date for 594 Postman & Mail Guard Posts: The candidates who are applied for the posts of (Kerala state Postman, Mail Guard) can check Examination details and download the Admit cards from the official website “www.keralapost.gov.in”.The candidates have to download the Admit Card to appear for the Examination. Without the admit card the candidate is not allowed to write the exam. The exam is going to be conducted in the second week of May. Check the Exam details, center, examination time, proofs to be carried at the exam center, etc., carefully. The candidates are advised to check their center’s before the day of the Exam. To know about the exam pattern, cut off & qualifying marks to check the official notification.
Kerala Postal Circle Admit Card & Examination for 594 Posts Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts: Postman, Mail Guard
Number of posts: 594
Official Website: www.keralapost.gov.in
Date of Exam – 7th May 2017
How to download the Admit card:
1. The candidates have to log on to the official website “www.keralapost.gov.in”
2. Now click on the link which appears as “Postman/Mail guard examination 2017 – click here to download Admit Card”.
3. Then you will navigate to another page.
4. Now you have to enter your Registration Number and password or date of birth.
5. After that, you will be asked to enter verification code which can be seen there itself.
6. Then click on the “Login” button.
7. Here your Admit card appears on the screen. Check the Examination details.
8. Now you can download the Admit card.
All The Best