Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply 40 Munsiff Magistrate Posts: Kerala High Court latest recruitment 2017. Jobs in Kerala High Court 2017. Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Jobs 2017. The high court of Kerala, Kerala Judicial Service Examination has released a notification for the recruitment of 40 Munsiff Magistrate Posts.
Latest Employment News 2017
Kerala High Court invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill Munsiff-Magistrate in the Kerala Judicial Service against NCA and Regular vacancies for this employment news. Candidates can apply from 14th November 2017 to 13th December 2017. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 given below.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Kerala High Court
Job Category: State Govt Job
Name of the Post: Munsiff Magistrate
Total No.of Posts: 40
Job Location: Kerala
- NCA Vacancies: 07 Posts
- Regular Vacancies: 33 Posts
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
The candidate shall be a holder of a degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India
for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate.
Age Limit for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 Jobs
For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017, Candidate should have completed 35 years as on 01.01.2017.
- OBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
Kerala High Court offers a pay scale to its employees according to the Kerala High Court Notification 2017 is given below.
Rs.27,700 – 44,770/-
Selection Process for Kerala High Court Vacancy 2017
Candidate selection for the Kerala High Court Vacancy 2017 will be based on
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Viva Voce
Application Fee for Kerala High Court Career 2017
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official Kerala High Court Career 2017.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST: No Fee
How to Apply for Kerala High Court Munisff Magistrate Recruitment 2017
- Log on to the official website http://www.hckrecruitment.nic.in/
- Go to the Notification page
- Open the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- The online application process has two parts: Step-I and Step-II
- A candidate’s online application is complete only if he/she completes both the steps which include the submission of applications by clicking the ‘FINAL SUBMISSION’ option available in the Step -II process.
- Upload the recent Passport size photograph, signature
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
Important Dates – Last Date for Kerala High Court Application Form 2017
Starting Date to Apply: 14/11/2017
Last Date to Apply: 13/12/2017