JNTUA Recruitment 2018 – Apply 89 Assistant Professors Posts: JNTUA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018, JNTUA Asst Professor Current Notification 2018. JNTUA Teaching Jobs Notification 2018. JNTU Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2018. JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, ANANTAPUR has released a notification for the recruitment of 89 Assistant Professor Posts.
Latest Employment News 2018
JNTU Anantapur Recruitment 2018: JNTU Anantapur invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill Assistant Professor vacancies in its branches for this employment news. Candidates can apply from 5th January 2018 to 29th January 2018. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for JNTUA Recruitment 2018 given below.
JNTUA Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: JNTU Anantapur
Job Category: Teaching Job
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Total No.of Posts: 89
Job Location: Ananthapuramu, Pulivendula, Kalikiri
- JNTU College of Engineering, Ananthapuramu: 27 Posts
- JNTU College of Engineering, Pulivendula: 21 Posts
- JNTU College of Engineering, Kalikiri: 41 Posts
JNTUA Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidate should have completed Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
Age Limit for JNTUA Recruitment 2018 Jobs
Refer the official notification
JNTUA offers a pay scale to its employees according to the JNTUA Recruitment Notification 2018 is given below.
Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + 6,000/- AGP
Selection Process for JNTU Anantapur Recruitment 2018
Candidate selection for the JNTUA Recruitment Notification 2018 will be based on
- Screening Test
Application Fee for JNTUA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official JNTUA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.1,000/-
- SC/ST: Rs.500/-
How to Apply for JNTUA Recruitment Jobs 2018
- Log on to the official website http://www.jntua.ac.in/
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Register/Login to the web portal
- Fill the application form without errors
- Upload all the relevant documents, photograph, and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Save and Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
Important Dates – Last Date for JNTUA Recruitment Online Application 2018
Starting Date to Apply: 05/01/2018
Last Date to Apply: 29/01/2018