JKPSC Recruitment 2019: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 200 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in JKPSC, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
JKPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
Job Category: State Govt Job
Name of the Post: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Total No.of Posts: 200
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal Husbandry Department: 110
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Sheep Husbandry Department: 90
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
Notification No: PSC/Exam/ 31 /2019
Candidates age should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years as on 01.01.2019.
Educational Qualification for JKPSC Jobs 2019
Candidate should have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Sciences.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination.
- Gen: Rs.400/-
- Reserved: Rs.200/-
How to Apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2019
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of
- Visit the official website jkpsc.nic.in/
- Click on Recruitment
- Read the official notification carefully
- Click on Apply Online Link
- Fill the Application form and Submit
- Take a printout for feature reference
Starting Date to Apply: 10/04/2019
Last Date for Online Application: 10/05/2019
All the best