JKICDS Recruitment 2018-19: Jammu Kashmir Integrated Child Development Services (JKICDS) has released a notification for the recruitment of 282 Block Coordinator & Block Project Assistant Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in J & K Govt, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
JKICDS Recruitment 2018-19 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Jammu Kashmir Integrated Child Development Services
Job Category: State Govt Job
Name of the Post:
- Block Coordinator: 141
- Block Project Assistant: 141
Total No.of Posts: 282 Posts
Job Location: J&K
Notification No: 03 of 2018
Candidates age should not be below 18 years as on 01-01-2018.
Candidate should have passed the degree/diploma obtained from a recognized institution.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test/ Interview.
- Block Coordinator: ₹20,000/-
- Block Project Assistant: ₹ 15,000/-
How to Apply for JKICDS Recruitment 2018-19
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of JKICDS
- Visit the official website https://www.jkicds.com/
- Click on Recruitment Section
- Read the official notification carefully
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the Application form
- Send it to the given address along with other necessary documents
Last Date for Online Application: 10/01/2019
All the best