ISRO Recruitment 2017 – Apply online 128 Driver Posts: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has released a notification for the recruitment of 128 Driver Posts. Interested and Eligible Indian citizens may apply online for the posts of Light Vehicle Driver ‘A’ (LVD), Heavy Vehicle Driver ‘A’ (HVD) and Staff Car Driver ‘A’ (SCD). Candidates should apply from 08.08.2017 to 28.08.2017. Check other details age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below. ISRO (ICRB) Notification for Drivers Posts.
ISRO Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Name of the Post: Driver
Job Location: Tirunelveli, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Hassan, Thiruvananthapuram, Valiamala, Thiruvananthapuram
Official Website: http://www.isac.gov.in
Number of Vacancies: 128
- Light Vehicle Driver – 50 Posts
- Heavy Vehicle Driver –76 Posts
- Staff Car Driver – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO (ICRB) Driver Recruitment 2017
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceed not more than 35 years as on 28.08.2017. 40 years in the case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, against posts reserved for these categories.
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have done Pass in SSLC/SSC/Matric/10th Std. from a recognized board are eligible to apply ISRO Recruitment 2017.
- For LVD ‘A’ Post: 3 years experience as Light Vehicle Driver
- For HVD ‘A’ Post: 5 years experience, out of which 3 years as HVD
- For SCD ‘A’ Post: 3 years experience as Light Vehicle Driver
Application Fee for ISRO Drivers Recruitment 2017
Eligible General and OBC candidates application fee is Rs.100/-
All Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-servicemen [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Driving Test
Minimum basic pay of Rs.19,900/- p.m. In addition, House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance are extra.
How to Apply for ISRO (ICRB) Driver Recruitment
1. Go to the official website www.isro.gov.in
2. Candidates register their applications online between 08-08-2017 and 28-08-2017
3. Fill all the details and upload the scanned photos and signature
4. Submit the application form
5. Take a printout of the application form for future reference
The written test will be conducted on 26.11.2017 (Sunday) at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
Starting Date to Submit Application: 08.08.2017
Last Date to Submit Application: 28.08.2017
Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 29.08.2017
Date of the Examination: 26.11.2017