ISRO Notification 2017 – Apply Online 80 Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ Posts: ISRO Recruitment 2017 for Scientist/Engineer Posts. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has released a notification for the recruitment of 80 Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics), Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical), Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science) Posts. Eligible Interested candidates can apply online from 15th September 2017 to 5th October 2017. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates given below.
ISRO Notification 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post: Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’
Total No.of Posts: 80
Job Location: All Over India
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Electronics]: 35 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Mechanical]: 35 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Computer Science]: 10 Posts
ISRO Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
Candidate should have completed BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available).
Age Limit for ISRO Recruitment 2017 Jobs
Candidate age limit for the ISRO Recruitment is 35 years as on 05.10.2017.
Age Relaxation: Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
Selection Process for ISRO Notification 2017
Candidate selection will be based on the performance of
- Written Examination
Application Fee for ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2017
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- All Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX] and
Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee
How to Apply for ISRO Engineer Recruitment 2017
- Candidate go to the ISRO official website www.isro.gov.in to register their applications online
between 15.09.2017 and 05.10.2017
- Applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference
- Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch
- Candidates after submitting their application can pay application fee immediately
- Fill the Application Form
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future reference
Important Dates – Last Date for ISRO Recruitment 2017
Starting Date to Apply: 15/09/2017
Closing Date to Apply: 05/10/2017
Date of Written Examination: 24/12/2017
ISRO Recruitment Written Examination Centers: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Thiruvananthapuram.