IRCON Recruitment 2017 – Apply 146 Work Engineer, Site Supervisor Posts: IRCON Notification 2017, IRCON Work Engineer Notification 2017, IRCON Site Supervisor Recruitment Notification. Indian Railway Construction Company Limited (IRCON) International Ltd has released a notification for the recruitment of 146 Work Engineer, Site Supervisor Posts. IRCON International Ltd invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill Work Engineer (Civil), Site Supervisor (Civil, S&T) Posts on Contract Basis. Candidates can apply from 4th October 2017 to 19th October 2017. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates given below.
IRCON Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: IRCON International Ltd
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post: Work Engineer (Civil), Site Supervisor (Civil, S&T)
Total No.of Posts: 146
Job Location: All Over India
- Work Engineer (Civil): 88 Posts
- Site Supervisor (Civil): 33 Posts
- Site Supervisor (S&T): 22 Posts
- Works Engineer (Mechanical): 03 Posts
IRCON Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
- Work Engineer (Civil): Candidates should have completed Full-Time Degree in Civil
Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Site Supervisor (Civil): Candidate must have possessed the Full-Time Diploma
in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Site Supervisor (S&T): Candidate must have completed the Full-Time Diploma in
Electronics or Electronics & Communication Engineering or Electrical & Electronics
Engineering or Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Works Engineer (Mechanical): Full-Time Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit for IRCON Recruitment 2017 Jobs
- Work Engineer: Candidate should not be born before 01.06.1984
- Site Supervisor: Candidate should not be born before 01.06.1987
- Work Engineer (Civil): Fixed Pay – Rs.23,500/- p.m
- Site Supervisor (Civil): Fixed Pay – Rs.15,500/- p.m
- Site Supervisor (S&T): Fixed Pay – Rs.15,500/- p.m
- Works Engineer (Mechanical): Fixed Pay – Rs.23,500/- p.m
Selection Process for IRCON Notification 2017
- Work Engineers: Written Exam and/or Interview
- Site Supervisors: Written Test
Application Fee for IRCON Recruitment Notification 2017
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/Ex-serviceman: Rs.250/-
- PWD: No Fee
How to Apply for IRCON Latest Recruitment 2017
Candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
- Go to the Ircon’s corporate official website http://www.ircon.org
- Click on the page link HR & Career
- Then click on Contract Employment (Click for More…) link
- Now click on Apply Online link
- Fill the application form without errors
- Verify the details and click on ‘Confirm’
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the online application fee
- Take a printout of the application form
Important Dates – Last Date for IRCON Recruitment 2017
Starting Date to Apply: 04/10/2017
Last Date to Apply: 19/10/2017
Last Date of Online Fee Payment: 21/10/2017