IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment 2019: Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (Pipelines Division) has released a notification for the recruitment of 22 Technical Attendant, Engineering Assistant & Jr Office Assistant Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in IOCL, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post: Technical Attendant, Engineering Assistant & Jr Office Assistant
Total No.of Posts: 22
Job Location: Across India
Notification No: PL/HR/ESTB/RECT-2019(1)
Candidates age should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 26 years as on 29.08.2019.
Upper age relaxation of 5 years to SC/ST candidates and 3 years to OBC (Non-creamy layer).
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical/Electrical/T&I): Candidate should have passed the Three years full-time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration) in a relevant discipline.
- Jr. Office Assistant: Full Time Bachelors’ Degree from a Govt. recognized institute/
- Technical Attendant-I: Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute.
Selection Procedure – IOCL Recruitment 2019 Notification
The selection will be made through Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical), Engineering Assistant (Electrical) and Engineering Assistant (T&I), Junior Office Assistant (Grade-IV): ₹ 11,900 – 32,000.
- Technical Attendant-I (Grade I): ₹ 10,500 – 24,500
- Gen/OBC: ₹ 100
- SC/ST: No Fee
How to Apply for IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment 2019
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of IOCL
- Visit the official website https://www.iocl.com
- Click on Careers
- Read the official notification carefully
- If Eligible, Click on Apply Online link
- Fill the Application form and Submit
- Take a printout for feature reference
Starting Date to Apply: 02/09/2019
Last Date for Online Application: 23/09/2019
Tentative date of downloading online Admit Card: 05/10/2019 to 20/10/2019
Tentative date of Written Test: 20/10/2019
Tentative dates for SPPT: 21/10/2019
Click here for an official notification
All the best