|IOCL Barauni Refinery Recruitment 2019: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of 156 Apprentice Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in –, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date check below.
IOCL Barauni Refinery Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Candidates age should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 24 years as on 31.10.2019.
Candidate should have passed the Class XII / Graduate / Diploma.
The selection process is on the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply for IOCL Barauni Refinery Recruitment 2019
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of IOCL Recruitment Portal
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
All the best
IOCL Barauni Refinery Recruitment 2018 – Apply 114 Apprentice Posts: The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released a notification for the recruitment of 114 Apprentices at Barauni Refinery, Bihar. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in IOCL, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
IOCL Barauni Refinery Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post: Apprentice
1. Trade Apprentice
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline – Chemical: 74 Posts
- Fitter – Mechanical: 07 Posts
- Mechanical (Boiler): 03 Posts
2. Technician Apprentice
- Chemical: 07 Posts
- Mechanical: 07 Posts
- Electrical: 07 Posts
- Instrumentation: 09 Posts
Total No.of Posts: 114
Job Location: Barauni
Notification No: BR/RECTT/APPR/2018
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.10.2018.
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) – Chemical: 3 years B.Sc (Physics, Maths, Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry)
- Fitter (Mechanical): Matric with 2 (Two) years ITI (Fitter) course
- Mechanical (Boiler): 3 years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry)
- Technician Apprentice: 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engg. / Refinery & Petro-Chemical Engg./Mechanical Engg./Electrical Engg./Instrumentation/Instrumentation &
Electronics /Instrumentation & Control Engg.
Selection shall be on the basis of performance in Written Test of two hours duration & Personal Interview.
Refer to the official notification.
How to Apply for IOCL IOCL Barauni Refinery Recruitment 2018
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of IOCL
- Visit the official website https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a seat may visit the website www.iocl.com go to ‘What’s New’ > go to Latest Job Opening > go to Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division > Select the link of the Refinery Unit, where they want to apply for Apprenticeship Training
- Read the official notification
- Fill the Application form and Submit
- Take a printout and send the printed application form along with required documents before the last date to the below address
Dy. General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Limited,
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai – 851 114 (Bihar),
Starting Date to Apply: 16/10/2018
Last Date for Online Application: 09/11/2018
Last Date to Send Printed Application Form: 17/11/2018
Date of Written Test: 18/11/2018 (Tentative)
Written Test Results: 27/11/2018 (Tentative)
Date of Interview: 03/12/2018 – 07/12/2018
Click here for an official notification
All the best