IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 – Apply 156 Technical Trainee Posts: SAIL- IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur has released a notification for the recruitment of 156 Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) (S-3) & Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) (S-1) vacancies at Burnpur in West Bengal. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in –, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: SAIL- IISCO Steel Plant
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post:
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) (S-3): 126 Posts
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) (S-1): 30 Posts
Total No.of Posts: 156
Job Location: West Bengal
Notification No: ISP/RECTT./2018/1
Candidates age should not be more than 26 years as on 14/12/2018.
Candidate should have passed the Matriculation and 3 years full-time Diploma in Engineering/Matriculation and ITI (full time) in Fitter/ Electrician/ Turner/
Welder/ Machinist (CNC) trades.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test/Trade Test/Skill Test.
Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) Rs.10700/- (1st year) Rs.12200/- (2nd year)
Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) Rs.8600/-(1st year) Rs.10000/- (2nd year)
- Gen/OBC: Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) – Rs.250/- & Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) – Rs.150/-
How to Apply for IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2018
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of SAIL
- Visit the official website https://www.sail.co.in/
- Click on Careers
- Read the official notification carefully
- Fill the Application form and Submit
- Take a printout for feature reference
Starting Date to Apply: 15/11/2018
Last Date for Online Application: 14/12/2018
All the best