|IGNOU Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2020: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released a notification for the recruitment of 22 Asst Registrar & Security Officer Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in IGNOU, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date check below.
IGNOU Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
||Indira Gandhi National Open University
|Name of the Post
||Assistant Registrar (21) & Security Officer (01)
|Total No.of Posts
Candidates age should not be more than 42 years as on 01.12.2020.
Educational Qualification For IGNOU Advt No. 58/2020/Admn Posts
- Assistant Registrar: Candidate should have passed the Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade.
- Security Officer: Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale.
The selection process is on the basis of
₹ 56100 – 1,77,500/-
- Unreserved: Rs.1000/-
- SC, ST, EWS, OBC(NCL), FEMALE, PwD: Rs.600/-
How to Apply for IGNOU Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2020
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of IGNOU
- Visit the official website http://www.ignou.ac.in/
- Go to the Jobs Page
- Click on the desired notification
- Read the official notification
- If Eligible, Click on Apply Online link
- Fill the Application form
- Pay the fee and submit the application
- Take a printout for feature reference
|Starting Date to Apply
||01 Dec 2020
|Last Date to Apply
||31 Dec 2020
|Download Hall Ticket/Admit Card
||11 Jan 2021
|Date of Examination
||24 Jan 2021
All the best