IGCAR Recruitment 2018 – Apply 300 Trade Apprentices Posts: IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2018. IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018. Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam has released a notification for the recruitment of 300 Trade Apprentices Posts.
Latest Employment News 2018
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Recruitment Vacancy Notification 2018 – Walk-in-Interview for 300 Apprentices. IGCAR invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill Trade Apprentices for IGCAR employment news. Candidates can apply from 01st March 2018 to 15th March 2018. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for IGCAR Recruitment 2018 given below.
IGCAR Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices
Total No.of Posts: 300
Job Location: Kalpakkam
- Trade Apprentices: 300 Posts
IGCAR Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidate should have completed 10th Standard examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. ITI certificate of not less tl1an two years.
Age Limit for IGCAR Recruitment 2018 Jobs
For IGCAR Recruitment 2018, Candidate age limit should be between 14 years to 22 years as on 15.03.2018.
- Gen/OBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
IGCAR offers a pay scale to its employees according to the IGCAR Notification 2018 is given below.
As notified from time to time by Directorate General of Employment and Training (DGET),
Ministry of Labour and Employment, New Delhi.
Selection Process for Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Recruitment Vacancy Notification 2018 – Walk-in-Interview for 300 Apprentices
Candidate selection for the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Recruitment Vacancy Notification 2018 – Walk-in-Interview for 300 Apprentices will be based on
Application Fee for Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Recruitment 2018 – Walk-in-Interview for 300 Apprentices
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Recruitment 2018 – Walk-in-Interview for 300 Apprentices.
- No application fee is to be paid by the candidates
How to Apply for IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- Candidates are required to register in the apprenticeship portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Log on to the official website http://www.igcar.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment Page
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Click on Apply Online link
- Register/Login to the web portal
- Fill the application form without errors
- Upload all the relevant documents, photograph, and signature
- Save and Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the online application form
- Attend the Walk-in-Interview with the printed online application along with all relevant certificates to the below address
- The envelope must be superscribed on the top with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____”
DAE Guest House, DAE Township,
Kalpakkam – 603102,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam – 603 102
Important Dates – Last Date for IGCAR Recruitment Online Application 2018
Starting Date to Apply: 01/03/2018
Last Date to Apply: 15/03/2018
Walk-in-Interview Date: 15/03/2018