IFFCO Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online For Agriculture Graduate Trainees (AGTs) Posts: The Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited(IFFCO) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Agriculture Graduate Trainees (AGTs) for its Field Offices located in the States of India. Eligible & Interested Candidates have to apply online through an official website on or before 21st April 2017. Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully before apply. Check the other details below.
IFFCO Recruitment for AGT Vacancy Details 2017
Name of Post – Agriculture Graduate Trainees(AGTs)
Number of Posts – Not Specified
Job Location: Across India
Application Fee: Not Specified
1. The candidate should possess Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full-Time Regular Degree from a recognized Institute/ University, but those candidates whose final semester results are expected by June 2017 can also apply.
2.The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2014 and thereafter can only apply.
3.Candidates, who have passed M.Sc. (Agri.) the degree can also apply provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification is given above
KNOWLEDGE OF LANGUAGE: Candidate must be well versed with reading, writing and speaking knowledge of the regional language of the State for which application is made (Knowing one or more than one language will be preferred). Knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
TRAINING PERIOD: The selected candidates will undergo training for a period of one year.
Candidate age should be maximum of 30 years as on 1st April 2017.
For SC/ ST Candidates – 5 years
For OBC Candidates(non-creamy layer) – 3 years
Stipend and other benefits will be paid as per rules of the Organisation during the training period. Presently, the stipend is about Rs.31860/- p.m.
On successful completion of one year’s training and subject to a requirement of IFFCO, the agents may be absorbed in at the basic pay of Rs.15450/- p.m.
in the regular Pay Scale of Rs.15000-26250/-, and allowances/ benefits as per rules of the Organisation.
The candidate will be selected based on preliminary Computer Based On-Line Test, Final Online Test, Personal Interview.
How To Apply:
1.Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through an Official website “www.iffco.in” on or before 21st April 2017.
2. The applicant should keep their 10th class Roll Number and all their educational Qualification Certificates ready with them while filling up the Application Form on-line.
3. The applicant must fill ‘His/Her Name and Father’s Name’ exactly the same as appearing in their educational qualification certificate(s).
4. All communications to the candidate will be sent through e-mail or through SMS provided in the Application form.
5. The candidate must take a print out of the Application form for future use.
Last Date for submission of Online Application form – 21st April 2017
All The Best