ICFRE Recruitment 2017 – Apply 36 CF, DCF Posts: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) has released a notification for the recruitment of 36 Conservator of Forest (CF), Deputy Conservator of Forests (DCF) posts. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 31st October 2017. The Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates given below.
ICFRE Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post: Conservator of Forest (CF), Deputy Conservator of Forests (DCF)
Total No.of Posts: 36
- Conservator of Forest (CF): 23 Posts
- Deputy Conservator of Forests (DCF): 13 Posts
Job Location: Dehradun, Uttarakhand
ICFRE Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
Refer the official notification to know the educational qualification for the ICFRE recruitment.
Age Limit for ICFRE Recruitment 2017
Refer the official ICFRE advertisement.
Selection Process for ICFRE Dehradun Recruitment 2017
Candidates will be selected for the ICFRE posts
For Conservator Post
- Pay Matrix Level 13A PB-4: Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- + Rs.8,900/-
For Deputy Conservator of Forests Post
- Pay Matrix Level 13-A PB-4:Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- + Rs.8,900/-
- Pay Matrix Level 12 – PB-3:Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + Rs.8,700/-
- Pay Matrix Level 11 – PB-3:Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + Rs.6,600/-
Application Fee for ICFRE Vacancy 2017
- Check the official notification
How to Apply for ICFRE Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Go to the official website icfre.org
2. Read the official notification carefully and download the application form
3. Fill the application form carefully, paste the photograph and attach all the documents
4. Send the application form to the below-given address
Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE),
P.O. New Forest, Dehradun – 248006.
Closing Date to Apply: 31.10.2017