ICDS Kadapa Anganwadi Recruitment 2019: Women Development and Child Welfare, Kadapa District has released a notification for the recruitment of 373 Anganwadi Workers & Helpers. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in AP Govt, should apply for these posts.
Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
|Women Development and Child Welfare (WDCF), Kadapa
ICDS Kadapa Anganwadi Recruitment 2019
Notification No. WDCW-ADM0APT/7/2018-SA-ICDS-RJP
- Starting Date to Apply: 05/02/2019
- Last Date to Apply: 15/02/2019
It is very important to check the eligibility details before applying for the ICDS Kadapa Anganwadi Recruitment 2019
|TOTAL POSTS: 373 Posts
- Anganwadi Worker: 41
- Mini Anganwadi Worker: 35
- Anganwadi Ayah/ Helper: 297
Division Wise Posts
- Kadapa Division: 122 Posts (AWW – 15, AWH – 99, Mini AWWs – 08)
- J.Madugu Division: 77 Posts (AWW – 08, AWH – 66, Mini AWWs – 03)
- Rajampeta Division: 174 Posts (AWW – 18, AWH – 132, Mini AWWs – 24)
అంగన్వాడి సహాయకురాలు & మినీ అంగన్వాడి కార్యకర్త పోస్టులకు దరఖాస్తు చేయు అభ్యర్థులు కనీసం 7వ తరగతి పూర్తి చేసి ఉండవలెను.
18 – 35 years
Candidate Selection will be based on the performance of, Interview & Other Selection Process Methods
How to Apply for ICDS Kadapa Anganwadi Recruitment 2019
Candidates are required to apply online through the Kadapa District official website. Kindly read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your application.
- Log on to the official website
- Go to the Recruitment Page
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form without errors
- Send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with all relevant certificates to the below address
- The envelope must be superscribed on the top with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____”
శిశు అభివృద్ధి పథక అధికారి వారి కార్యాలయం (ఐ.సి.డీ.ఎస్ ప్రాజెక్ట్ కార్యాలయం)