IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 3562 CWE PO/MT-VII Vacancies: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a notification for the recruitment of 3562 Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainees (MT) posts in a various Public Sector Banks. Interested eligible candidates may check their eligibility criteria & apply online at the IBPS official website www.ibps.in. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates given below.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Job Category: Bank Jobs
Name of the Post: PO/MT
Total No.of Posts: 3562
Job Location: All India
IBPS PO Recruitment Educational Qualification
Candidates, intending to apply for CWE PO/MT-VII should have completed a Graduation or any equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
Age Limit for IBPS PO/MT Latest Notification
Candidates age limit should be between 20-30 Years as on 1st July 2017. So, the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1987 and not later than 01-08-1997.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 03 Years
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD): 10 Years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 05 Years
Selection Process for IBPS PO 3562 Posts Recruitment 2017
IBPS PO selection process is a 3-tiered selection process.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Examination Pattern for IBPS PO Recruitment 2017
IBPS has made some changes in the examination pattern this year, especially in the Main Examination. IBPS has introduced a descriptive paper in its mains examination. IBPS has made the Main Exam pattern similar to the SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017. The newly added descriptive part consists 50 marks with 30 mins duration. Candidates will be tested on Letter Writing & Essay under Descriptive Test.
Application Fee for IBPS PO/MT Recruitment 2017
- GEN/OBC – Rs. 600/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)
- SC/ST/ PWD – Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges)
Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Recruitment of IBPS PO/MT VII
CWE – ONLINE EXAMINATIONS: The structure of the IBPS PO VII examination as follows.
a. Preliminary Examination
- English Language – 30 marks (30 questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude – 35 marks (35 questions)
- Reasoning Ability – 35 marks (35 questions)
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS.
b. Main Examination
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude – 45 questions (65 marks)
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness – 40 questions (40 marks)
- English Language – 35 questions (40 marks)
- Data Analysis & Interpretation – 35 questions (60 marks)
- English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) – 02 questions (25 marks)
How to Apply for IBPS CWE PO MT VII 2017
1. Go to the Official Website www.ibps.in. The Direct link will be activated on 16th August 2017.
2. Click on CWE PO/MT link.
3. Then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE-10 PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT-VII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
4. Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application
5. Scan photograph and signature.
6. Make an online payment using net banking/credit/debit cards.
7. Have a valid personal email ID.
8. Click on Submit after completed the formalities
9. Take a printout of the application form
IBPS PO/MT Bank Wise and Category Wise Vacancies
Starting Date to Apply: 16-08-2017
Last Date to Apply: 05-09-2017
Payment of Application Fee: 16-08-2017 to 05-09-2017
Download of Call Letters (Prelims): September 2017
Prelims Training Date: 23-09-2017 to 29-09-2017
Online Examination (Preliminary): 07-10-2017, 08-10-2017, 14-10-2017 and 15-10-2017
Result of Online Exam (Preliminary): October 2017
Download of Call letter for Online Exam (Main): November 2017
Online Examination, Main: 26.11.2017
Declaration of Result (Main): December 2017
Download of call letters for interview: January 2018
Conduct of Interview: January / February 2018
Provisional Allotment: April 2018