HPTDC Recruitment 2018 – Apply 42 Trainee Posts: HP Tourism Trainee Recruitment 2018. Job seekers who are looking for the career in HPTDC go through the official notification thoroughly. Candidates also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published in the notification. The Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Ltd has released a notification for the recruitment of 42 Trainee Posts.
HPTDC Trainee Latest Job Notification 2018
The HP TDC invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill 42 vacancies in the Kitchen, Reception, House Keeping, Waiting for sub-disciplines in Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Ltd. Candidates can apply from 08th September 2018 to 06th October 2018. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for HPTDC Recruitment 2018 given below. This is the best opportunity for the aspirants to work with Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Ltd.
HPTDC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Limited
Job Category: State Govt Job
Name of the Post: Trainee
Total No.of Posts: 42
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
HPTDC Recruitment 2018 Posts Details
HPTDC has released a notification for the following posts with this present recruitment notification. The Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Ltd is going to recruit 42 vacancies to fill Trainee Posts. Check the total number of vacancy details below as provided in the Notification.
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
HPTDC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
As per the HPTDC notification 2018, interested candidates should follow the certain eligibility criteria. The eligibility details for the aspired candidates can check here and provide by us as per the official notification. It is very important to check the eligibility details before applying for the Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Ltd Trainee Recruitment 2018. All interested and eligible candidates must fulfill the essential requirements of the posts and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement.
HPTDC Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
Applicants should possess the following educational qualification on the date of notification.
- Trainee (Reception): Graduation in any stream or above and should have passed Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation, Operation, and Management or above as a regular student from the institute recognized by National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT)
- Trainee (Waiting): 10+2 or above with 1½ years Diploma in Food & Beverage Service as a regular student from the institute recognized by NCHMCT
- Trainee (Housekeeping): 10+2 or above with 1½ years Diploma in Housekeeping as a regular student from the institute recognized by NCHMCT
- Trainee (Kitchen): 10+2 or above with 1½ years Diploma in Food Production/Bakery as a regular student from the institute recognized by NCHMCT
Age Limit for HPTDC Recruitment Jobs 2018
For HPTDC Recruitment 2018, Candidate age limit should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 06-10-2018.
Age Relaxation: Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rules
- Gen/OBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
HPTDC Recruitment 2018 Salary, Selection Process
The Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Limited offers a pay scale to its employees according to the HPTDC Notification 2018 is given below.
Minimum wages as per Govt. rates.
Selection Process for HPTDC Notification 2018
Candidate selection for the HPTDC Trainee Recruitment 2018 will be based on
- Written Exam/Trade Test
Application Fee for HPTDC Notification 2018
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official HPTDC Trainee Recruitment 2018.
- Gen: Rs.600/-
- OBC/SC/ST: Rs.300/-
How to Apply for HPTDC Trainee Recruitment 2018?
Candidates are required to apply online through the HP TDC official website. Kindly read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your application.
- Log on to the official website http://hptdc.in
- Go to the Career Page
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form without errors
- Pay the application fee
- Send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with all relevant certificates to the below address
- The envelope must be superscribed on the top with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____”
Office of the Managing Director, HPTDC
HPTDC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates for Trainee Posts
Starting Date to Apply: 08/09/2018
Last Date to Apply: 06/10/2018