HPPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Apply 20 Excise & Taxation Inspectors, Inspector & Election Kanungo Posts: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of 20 HP Subordinate Allied Services/ Posts (Class-III, Non-Gazetted) Examination-2018. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in HPPSC, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
HPPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Job Category: State Govt Job
Name of the Post:
- Excise & Taxation Inspectors: 10
- Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies: 04
- Election Kanungo: 06
Total No.of Posts: 20
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Notification No: 16/2018
Candidates age should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 45 years as on 01-01-2018.
Candidate should have passed the Bachelor Degree.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination.
- Excise & Taxation Inspectors: Rs.10300 – 34800+4200 (G.P)
- Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies: Rs.16600/-
- Election Kanungo: Rs.11910/-
- Gen/OBC: Rs.400/-
- SC/ST: Rs.100/-
How to Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2018-19
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of HPPSC
- Visit the official website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/
- Click on Notification Section
- Read the official notification carefully
- Fill the Application form and Submit
- Take a printout for feature reference
Starting Date to Apply: 13/12/2018
Last Date for Online Application: 02/01/2019
All the best