HAL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 500 Trade Apprentices Posts: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited(HAL) invites applications from Ex-ITI(NCVT) candidates for Trade Apprenticeship training for the trades given below at Nasik for a period of one or two years. The candidates who want to apply have to register through web portal “www.apprenticeship.gov.in” and upload all relevant certificates on or before 15th May 2017.
HAL Recruitment for 500 Posts Vacancy Details
Official website: www.hal-india.com
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Number of posts: 500
Job Location: Nasik (Maharashtra)
Name of the Trades and Number of Vacancies:
1.Fitter – 285
2.Turner – 12
3.Carpenter – 6
4.Machinist – 15
5.Welder (Gas & electric) – 20
6.Electrician – 63
7.Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 8
8.Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 10
9.Electronics Mechanic – 4
10.Painter (General) – 12
Application Fee: There is no application fee
Educational Qualification for HAL Recruitment
The candidates must have passed Matriculation with ITI in respective Trade from any recognized Institute. The candidates must be recognized by NCVT in the respective trade.
Age Limit: Not mentioned
Stipend: As per Apprentices Act 1961 stipend shall be paid monthly.
Selection Process for Trade Apprentice Recruitment
Document verification for merit list candidates. Merit list of selected candidates will be hosted online on the website of the company “www.hal-india.com”
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2017
1. The candidates should register themselves for an apprenticeship in Government of India Apprenticeship portal “www.apprenticeship.gov.in”
2. The candidate should select “Establishment Search” under the Establishment menu in the above site and select
” Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Nasik ” for undergoing apprenticeship training with HAL.
3. The above process is compulsory should be done by the candidate.
4. It is mandatory to upload SSC marks certificate, ITI marks certificate(all semester), photograph, the signature of the candidate in the portal.
5. The candidate should enter valid email id and contact mobile number in the web portal.
6. Application form along with attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to given below address by man or by post so as to reach by 15th May 2017.
Deputy Manager (Training),
Training and Development Institute,
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Other, Tal: Niphad
Nasik – 422207
Closing date for submission of Application Form – 15th May 2017
All The Best