Guntur District Collector Office Recruitment 2017 Apply for 53 Junior Assistant, Typist & Other Posts: Office of the District Collector Guntur has released a notification for the recruitment of 53 Group IV Ministerial Services (Junior Assistant, Typist, Jr Steno Cum Typist, Jr Accountant) & Class IV Last Grade Services (Fisheries, Multi- Purpose Health Assistant (Male), Lab Technician Grade II & other various vacancies for only Physical Handicapped Candidates (Blind, PHC, Deaf, Dumb). Interested and Eligible candidates can apply in a prescribed format on or before 09.04.2017 at 05.00 PM. For Other Details Like Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, and How to Apply are given below.
Guntur District Collector Office Recruitment Vacancy Details
Job Location: Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
Total Posts: 53
Name of the Post:
(Group IV Ministerial Services) : 10 Posts
1.Junior Assistant: 06 Posts
2.Typist: 01 Post
3.Junior Steno cum Typist: 01 Post
4.Junior Accountant: 02 posts
Class IV (Last Grade Services): 43 Posts
5.Fisheries: 01 Post
6.Multi-Purpose Health Assistant (Male): 03 Posts
7.Lab Technician Grade II: 01 Post
8.Pharmacist Grade II: 01 Post
9.Office Sub-Ordinate: 08 Posts
10.Watchman: 02 Posts
11.PH Sweeper/ Sweeper: 03 Posts
12.PH Worker: 12 Post
13.Dry Cleaner: 01 Post
14.Tractor Worker: 01 Post
15.Tractor mazdoor: 01 Post
16.Cook: 01 Post
17.Reading Room Attender: 01 Post
18.Borewell Attender: 01 Post
19.Lab Attender: 01 Post
20.M.N.O: 01 post
21.Thoti: 01 post
22.Kamati: 01 post
23.Meterinary Assistant: 01 post
24.Health Assistant: 01 post
Age Limit: (as on 31-03-2017)
Candidates age limit should be 18 to 52 years.
Educational Qualifications for Guntur Collector Office Recruitment
- Candidates must have completed Degree with Computer Knowledge for S.No: 01 post.
- Degree with type writing in Telugu & English pass Higher Grade – II for S.No: 02 Post.
- Degree with type writing in Telugu & English Shorthand in English Higher passes for S.No: 03 Post.
- B.Com pass for S.No: 04 Post.
- 7th pass with 3 months training Certificate for S.No: 05 Post.
- Inter for S.No: 06 & 08 Posts.
- S.S.C & DMLT pass for S.No: 07 Post.
- 7th pass for S.No: 09,17th Post.
- 5th pass for S.No: 10 Post.
- Reading & writing Skill for S.No: 11,12,13,14,15,16,21& 22 Posts.
- 10th & I.T.I Fitter pass for S.No: 18 post.
- 10th & Lab Technician pass for S.No:19 Post.
- 10th & M.N.O pass for S,No: 20 post.
- 10th & M.P.H.A pass for S.No: 23 Post.
- 10th & M.P.H.A pass for S.No: 24 Post.
For more details refer Official Notification.
If the candidate has any doubts call to Office No: 0863-2323329.
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested candidates can send their Application in the prescribed format along with copies of Documents duly attested in a sealed cover with mentioning as “ Name of the Post Applied for________” submit in person or by Registered Post/ by hand to the Assistant Director, Welfare of Differently abled & Sr Citizens, Brindavan Gardens, 4th Line, Guntur-522 006on or before 09-04-2017 at 05.00 PM.
Last Date for Receipt Of Application: 19-04-2017 at 05:00 PM.
- Age/ Date of Birth Certificate
- All Study Certificates Xerox Copies
- Employment Card/Ration Card/Voter Card/Aadhar Card all Xerox copies
- Pass Photo with Gazetted Signature
All the Best
About90 Team ..