Gujarat University Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 35 Teaching Posts: Gujarat University, Ahmedabad has released a notification for the recruitment of 35 Teaching (fresh, 2nd attempt and Backlog) posts which include Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor.
Interested candidates who are willing to work in Teaching field can apply according to their Eligibility criteria.
The Candidates has to apply through online on Official website “www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in” up to 7th February 2017. For further details, read the Official notification carefully.
Gujarat University Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Total Number of Posts – 35
Name of the Posts and Vacancies:
1. Professor – 4
2. Associate Professor – 16
3. Assistant Professor – 15
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/- (all categories) through online payment using Debit/Credit/Net Banking/Challan.
For details, go through Official notification.
Last Date for Online Submission: 7th February 2017.
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 8th February 2017.
For Post 1 – The Eligible Candidates must possess a Ph.D. qualification in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines with relevant experience,
For Post 2,3 – The Eligible Candidates must possess Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University with at least 55% marks, or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University and qualify in NET/ SLET/ SET.
For Post(1,2): Rs.37400/- – Rs.67000/- + Grade Pay
For Post(3): Rs.15600/- – Rs.39100/- + Grade Pay
Selection Process: Selection is based on merit and Interview.
How to Apply:
1. visit the Official website”www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in” for applying to the post.
2. Select the appropriate link and enter the required details.
3. Submit the form and make fee payment online.
4. Select the appropriate post.
5. The Candidates must have a valid email ID.
6. Take a print out of the Application form for further use.
Note: The Candidates has to send the hard copy of the Application form to the given address without fail.
1. Please mention on the cover:
“Application for the post & subject of ………………………………………….”
2. The Two copies of the hard copy Application form should be sent to the
REGISTRAR, GUJARAT UNIVERSITY,
3. Hard Copy of Application form along with Application fee should be sent to Gujarat University, Ahmedabad on or before 8th February 2017 during office hours.