Gujarat Maritime Board 2017 – Apply Online 73 Assistant Engineer, Additional Assistant Engineer & Other Posts: Gujarat Maritime Board(GMB) has released the notification for recruitment of 73 vacancies for Deputy Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Additional Assistant Engineer vacancies. The Interested and Eligible candidates who are willing to work with government jobs in Gujarat Maritime Board can apply through online. The candidates for Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment can submit their application by online on or before 09.03.2017 on official website gmbports.org. Check the full details of GMB recruitment 2017 below.
Gujarat Maritime Board 2017 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer, Additional Assistant Engineer & Additional Assistant Engineer
No.of Vacancies: 73 Posts
Educational Qualification for Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017
The candidates must possess Degree in CIVIL/MECHANICAL/EEE [Note: Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) or diploma in (Automobile) for Additional Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) / Dredging Supervisor Posts].
Age Limit for Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017
- Assistant Engineer: Candidates age should not be less than 35 years. Age relaxation for SC/ ST 5 years.
- Additional Assistant Engineer: 33 years and upper age are relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST.
Selection Process for Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017
Candidates selection for Gujarat Maritime Board should be based on
- Competitive Test
Application Fee for Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017
- The candidates of a general category would have to submit Rs. 100/- towards the application fee. Candidates of reserved category only of Gujarat are exempted from paying the application fee. But candidates of other states (except Gujarat) belonging to the reserved category would have to pay application fees as same as the general category.
- In Post Office: For depositing offline fees, take the print of the challan by clicking on “Print Challan” option. The copy of printed challan along with Rs. 100/- + postal charges should be deposited in the nearest computerized post office till date 11/03/2017 within office hours. The challan/receipt after making payment should be collected.
- The candidates belonging to Physically Handicap category and Ex-Servicemen category do not have to pay the application fees.
Pay Scale: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800/- (Grade Pay: Rs.4400/-)
How to Apply for Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017
Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply online through the official website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 10.02.2017 to 09.03.2017.
Important Dates for Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017
Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-02-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-03-2017
Last Date Payment Fee Offline: 11.03.2017