Gajapati District Recruitment 2018 – Apply Jogan Sahayak Posts: Gajapati Jogana Sahayak Recruitment 2018, Jogana Sahayak Vacancy in Gajapati District. Office of the Panchayat Samiti, Kasinagar, Gajapati has released a notification for the recruitment of 04 Jogan Sahayak Posts.
Latest Employment News 2018
Gajapati Jogana Sahayak Notification 2018: Gajapati Panchayat Samiti invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill Jogan Sahayak vacancies on a contractual basis for this employment news. Candidates can apply from 22nd December 2017 to 20th January 2018. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for Gajapati District Recruitment 2018 given below.
Gajapati District Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Office of the Panchayat Samiti, Gajapati
Job Category: State Govt Job
Name of the Post: Jogan Sahayak
Total No.of Posts: 04
Job Location: Kasinagar
Gram Panchayat Wise Posts Details:
- Goribandha: 01 Post
- Kidigam: 01 Post
- Khandva: 01 Post
- Partada: 01 Post
Gajapati District Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidate should have completed a Degree from any recognized autonomous College/University.
Age Limit for Gajapati District Recruitment 2018 Jobs
For Gajapati District Recruitment 2018, Candidate age limit should be between 21 years to 35 years as on 21.12.2017.
Age Relaxation: Refer the official notification
Odisha Govt offers a pay scale to its employees according to the Goribandha Jogan Sahayak Recruitment 2018 is given below.
Selection Process for Goribandha Jogan Sahayak Recruitment 2018
Candidate selection for the Kidigam Jogan Sahayak Recruitment 2018 will be based on
- Marks Weight-age (matriculation – 30%, Inter – 30%, and Degree 40%)
Application Fee for Kidigam Jogan Sahayak Recruitment 2018
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official Gajapati District Jobs 2018.
How to Apply for Gajapati District Vacancy 2018
- Log on to the official website http://ordistportalcontent.nic.in
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Purchase the application form from the concerned Gram Panchayat Office
- Fill the application form without errors
- Drop the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with all relevant certificates dropped in the drop box at GP Office
- The original money receipt must be attached to the Application Form
- The envelope must be superscribed on the top with “Name of the Applicant and the Name of the G.P”
Important Dates – Last Date for Gajapati District Recruitment Application Form 2018
Starting Date to Apply: 22/12/2017
Last Date to Apply: 20/01/2018
Download the Official Notification