ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2018-19: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), North East Region has released a notification for the recruitment of 56 Paramedical and Nursing Staff for ESIC Medical Education Institutions, Hospitals and Dispensaries in North East Region on regular basis by Direct Recruitment. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in ESIC, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2018-19 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Assam Region
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post:
- Pharmacist(Allopathic): 25
- Staff Nurse: 29
- ECG Technician: 02
Total No.of Posts: 56
Job Location: Guwahati
Not exceeding 32 years. 37 years for Staff Nurse Posts.
- Staff Nurse: Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife or equivalent qualification for male nurse
- Pharmacist (Allopathic): Degree in Pharmacy/ Sr. Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy
- ECG Technician: Science Graduate preferably with one year experience of handling E.C.G. Machine in a
Sr. Secondary / 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with three years experience of
handling ECG Machine in a recognized institution.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Computer Test.
- Pharmacist(Allopathic): ₹ 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Staff Nurse: ₹ 44,900 – 1,42,400/-
- ECG Technician: ₹ 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Gen/OBC: ₹ 500/-
- SC/ST: ₹ 250/-
How to Apply for ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2018-19
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of ESIC
- Visit the official website https://www.esic.nic.in/
- Click on Recruitments
- Read the official notification carefully
- Fill the Application form and Submit
- Take a printout for feature reference
Starting Date to Apply: 22/12/2018
Last Date for Online Application: 21/01/2019
All the best