East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 588 Apprentices Posts: East Coast Railway Recruitment Cell, Bhubaneswar invites online applications from the interested candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the East Coast Railway. Eligible candidates have to apply online through the
official website “www.rrcbbs.org.in” on or before 17th June 2017 till 5:00 PM.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 for 588 Posts Vacancy Details
Official Website: “www.rrcbbs.org.in”
Notification No: ECoR/RRC/ Act Appr/2017
Name of the Post: Apprentices Posts
Number of posts: 588
Name of the Division/Unit and Number of Vacancies:
1. Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar – 97
2. Khurda Road Division, ELS, Angul – 30
3. Diesel Loco Shed, Waltair, Vizag – 100
4. Electric Loco Shed, Waltair, Vizag – 81
5. C & W (Siding), Waltair, Vizag – 33
6. Electrical (G), Waltair Division, Vizag – 82
7. Electrical (TRD), Waltair Division, Vizag – 17
8. Mechanical Department, Waltair Division, Vizag – 139
9. Engineering Department, Waltair Division, Vizag – 9
Job Location: Visakhapatnam, Bhubaneswar
Application Fee for ECR Recruitment
The candidate has to the application fee of Rs.100/- through online using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking/e-wallets, etc
No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates
ECR Recruitment Educational Qualification
The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit Apprentices Recruitment
The candidate’s age should be a minimum of 15 years and a maximum of 24 years as on 17th June 2017
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable by
3-years for OBC
5-years for SC/ST
10-years for Ex-servicemen
Training period & Stipend: As per extant rules & directives issued by Railway Board from time to time.
Selection Process: The candidates will have document verification based on merit.
How to Apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment
1. The candidates are required to log on to the official website ” https://apprentice.rrcbbs.org.in” (or) “www.rrcbbs.org.in”.
2. Read the instructions before you apply to the post.
3. Fill all the details correctly as per your certificates.
4. Enter a valid email id, mobile number for communication purpose.
5. Upload a scanned photograph, signature and submit it.
6. The candidates have to apply for anyone Unit only.
7. Take a print out of the submitted online application.
The initial date for submission of Online Application – 17th May 2017
Last date for submission of Online Application – 17th June 2017 till 5:00 PM
Download Official Notification
All The Best