East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apply 1898 Apprentices Posts: ECR Railway Recruitment 2018. East Central Railway Current Notification 2018. East Central Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell has released a notification for the recruitment of 1898 Apprentices Posts.
Latest Employment News 2018
East Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy Notification 2018, invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill Apprentices in the designated trades at Divisions/Units in the jurisdiction of East Central Railway against 1898 slots. Candidates can apply from 30th January 2018 to 28th February 2018. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 given below.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: East Central Railway
Job Category: Railway Job
Name of the Post: Apprentices
Total No.of Posts: 1898
Job Location: Patna
1898 Posts Details:
- Danapur Division: 626 Posts
- Dhanbad Division: 142 Posts
- Mughalsarai Division: 844 Posts
- Samastipur Division: 70 Posts
- Plant Depot/Mughalsarai: 116 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop/Samastipur: 100 Posts
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidate should have completed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under
10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized
Board and ITI in relevant trade.
Age Limit for East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Jobs
For East Central Railway Recruitment 2018, Candidate age limit should be between 15 years to 24 years as on 30.01.2018.
Age Relaxation: Refer to the official notification
- Gen/OBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
RRC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 is given below.
Refer to the official notification.
Selection Process for East Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy Notification 2018
Candidate selection for the East Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy Notification 2018 will be based on
- Merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification for a particular Division/Unit. The merit list will be prepared to take the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculations (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving equal Weight-age to both.
Application Fee for East Central Railway 1898 Apprentice Notification 2018
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official East Central Railway 1898 Apprentice Notification 2018.
How to Apply for East Central Railway Vacancy 2018
- Log on to the official website https://www.recruitmentweb.org
- Go to Recruitment Section
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Click on Apply Online link
- Register/Login to the web portal
- Fill the application form without errors
- Upload all the relevant documents, photograph, and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Save and Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
Important Dates – Last Date for East Central Railway Recruitment Online Application 2018
Starting Date to Apply: 30/01/2018
Last Date to Apply: 28/02/2018