DVC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 20 GDM Officer & Other Posts: The Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) has Announced notification for the recruitment of 20 General Duty Medical Officer & Junior Pharmacist Gr-II posts on a contract basis for the period of one year. Applications are invited from eligible candidates through Online Mode. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 14th May 2017. Moreover, for other details like educational qualification, vacancy details, pay scale, grade pay, Recruitment process, how to apply important dates & official notification link is provided below.
DVC Recruitment for 20 Posts Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC)
Position Name: General Duty Medical Officer & Junior Pharmacist Gr-II
Total Vacancies: 20 posts
1. For General Medical Officer- Rs. 54,985/- PM.
2. For Jr. Pharmacist Gr-II- Rs. 14,697/-
Qualification: MBBS/ pass in Higher Secondary/relevant
Experience: Candidates should have relevant field experience
Age Limit: 65 years
Job Location: West Bengal & Jharkhand
Job Type: Contract Based
Contract Period: 1 year
Application Type: Online Mode
DVC Recruitment Category Wise Consolidation of Posts:
|No. Of Posts
General Duty Medical Officer
|No. Of Posts
Junior Pharmacist Gr-II
|Consolidate Pay (Rs.)||54,985/- PM.||14,697/- PM.|
Educational Qualification for DVC Recruitment
For General Duty Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates should be pass MBBS Degree recognized by MCI & obtained from a recognized Medical College or University.
- Candidates should have 1-year Experience as a Medical Practitioner After Internship.
For Junior Pharmacist Gr-II
- Candidates should be pass Higher Secondary or Equivalent with 2 years Diploma course in Pharmacy by a recognized Institution.
- Applicants should be passed Dresser-Ship Examination or 2 years Post Qualification Experience in Dressing & working in a reputed Nursing Home/ Hospital.
- In case Candidates holding Degree in B. Pharma, the Post Qualification Experience for 1 year in Dressing shall be required.
Age Limit: (as on 01-012017)
- Candidates Age limit should not be exceeding 65 years.
DVC Recruitment Hiring Process
Skill test/Interview/ Screening
How to Apply:
- Applications should be submitted through Online Mode Only.
- Candidates may apply online through official Website & should take a print out of their Applications for future reference.
- Note: Candidates must submit their Online Application on or before 14-05-2017.
- Note: For more details refer Advertisement Notification
- Closing Date for submission of Online Application: 14-05-2017
Download Official Notification
All The Best