DTCP Recruitment 2017- Apply Online for 252 Diploma Apprentices Posts: The Director of Town & Country Planning, Andhra Pradesh (DTCPAP) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 252 Diploma Apprentices for a period of 1 year in various Urban Local Bodies in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Applications are invited from eligible candidates through online mode. Interested candidates can check their eligibility criteria & apply at www.dtcp.ap.gov.in. on or before 18th May 2017. Moreover, for other details like age details, educational qualification, vacancy details, selection process, how to apply, important dates & official notification link is given below.
DTCPAP Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Director of Town & Country Planning, AP (DTCPAP)
Notification No: 1/2017/M3
Position Name: Diploma Apprentices
Job Location: Various Urban Local Bodies in AP State.
Total Vacancies: 252 posts
Qualification: SSC or it’s equivalent/Diploma in Civil Engineering (Refer Notification)
Age: 18 Years (as on 01-04-2017)
Selection Process: Merit (based on the marks obtained in the DCE/LAA)
Period of Time: 1 year
Stipend Amount: Rs. 9,460/-
Application Type: Online Mode
Official Website: www.dtcp.ap.gov.in
DTCP AP Diploma Apprentices Consolidation of Posts
|S.No||Zone & Districts||No. of Posts|
|1||Zone I (Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam Districts)||27|
|2||Zone II (East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna Districts)||58|
|3||Zone III (Guntur, Prakasam, Nellore Districts)||77|
|4||Zone IV (Ananthapur, Chittoor, Kurnool, YSR Kadapa Districts)||90|
Educational Qualification for DTCP Recruitment
Candidates should be passed SSC or its equivalent & must be Diploma in Civil Engineering in Architecture Assistantship by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education & Training subject to the condition that the Applicants should have completed the said qualification during the year 2015 onwards are only eligible.
Note: Diploma holders who have obtained their qualification through Distance Mode are not eligible.
DTCP Recruitment Age Limit: (as on 01-04-2017)
- Candidates Age should be 18 years.
Period of Time for this Apprentice:
- Appointment of Diploma Apprentices for a period of 1 year under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961.
- Apprenticeship location will be in various Urban Local Bodies in the State of AP.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,460/- Per Month.
Selection Process of 252 Diploma Apprentices Posts
- Candidates Selection Process will be based on only merit i.e., based on the marks obtained in the DCE/ LAA alone shall be the criteria for this purpose.
How to Apply for DTCP Diploma Apprentice recruitment
- Applications should be submitted through Online Mode Only.
- Prescribed Application will be available at the official website: www.dtcp.ap.gov.in
- After filling the required details, the application view will be generated in Downloadable/ Printable PDF.
Note: Candidates are required to take printout along with Acknowledgement.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 04-05-2017.
- Last Date for Online Application: 18th May 2017.
Download Official Notification
All The Best