DRT Recruitment 2017 – Apply 38 Recovery Officer, Registrar & Assistant Registrar Posts: Department of Finance Services Recruitment 2017. DRT Recovery Officer Recruitment 2017. DRT Jobs Notification 2017. The Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Finance Services, Debts Recovery Tribunals has released a notification for the recruitment of 38 Recovery Officer, Registrar & Assistant Registrar Posts.
Latest Employment News 2017
Debts Recovery Tribunals Recruitment 2017: DRTs invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill 38 vacancies for this employment news. Candidates can apply before the last date 20th January 2018. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for DRT Recruitment 2017 given below.
DRT Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Debts Recovery Tribunals
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post: Recovery Officer, Registrar & Assistant Registrar
Total No.of Posts: 38
Job Location: Delhi
DRT Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
Kindly refer the official notification.
Age Limit for DRT Recruitment 2017 Jobs
For DRT Recruitment 2017, Candidate age limit should be between 18 years to 56 years.
Age Relaxation: Refer to the official notification
DRTs offers a pay scale to its employees according to the DRT Recruitment Notification 2017 is given below.
- Registrar/Secretary: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + GP Rs.7,600/-
- Recovery Officer: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + GP Rs.6,600/-
- Assistant Registrar: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + GP Rs.6,600/- (pre-revised)
Selection Process for DRT Vacancy 2017
Candidate selection for the DRT Vacancy 2017 will be based on
Application Fee for DRT Career 2017
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official DRT Career 2017.
- Check the official notification
How to Apply for DRT Jobs 2017
- Log on to the official website http://financialservices.gov.in/
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form without errors
- Send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with all relevant certificates to the below address
- The envelope must be superscribed on the top with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____”
Department of Financial Services
Ministry of Finance, 3rd Floor,
Jeevan Deep Building,
10 Parliament Street, New Delhi
Important Dates – Last Date for DRT Recruitment Application Form 2017
Last Date to Apply: 20/01/2018
Download the Official Notification & Application Form