Download TSPSC Pharmacist Grade 2 Hall Ticket 2018 – 238 Pharmacist Gr.II Hall Tickets Released: TSPSC Pharmacist Grade 2 in TVVP Hall Ticket 2018. TSPSC Notification No. 04/2018 Hall Ticket Download.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the hall tickets for the recruitment of Pharmacist Grade 2 In Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, Director of Medical Education & Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad in the State of Telangana.
Download TSPSC Pharmacist Grade 2 Hall Ticket 2018
Organization Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Job Category: State Govt Job
Name of the Post: Pharmacist Gr.II
Total No.of Posts: 238
Status: Released (Hall Tickets)
Job Location: Telangana
- Pharmacist Gr.II in Director of Public Health & Family Welfare: 125 Posts
- Pharmacist Gr.II in Director of Medical Education: 58 Posts
- Pharmacist Gr.II in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad: 55 Posts
Candidates who had applied for Pharmacist Grade-II posts can download their hall tickets from the TSPSC official website www.tspsc.gov.in.
How to Download the TSPSC Pharmacist Grade-II Exam Hall Ticket
- Log on to the TSPSC official website https://tspsc.gov.in
- Click on the Hall Ticket link
- Now click on the desired link
- Now enter TSPSC ID and Date of Birth of the candidate
- Click on GO button
- Download the Hall Ticket
- Take a Printout of the Hall Ticket
TSPSC Pharmacist Grade-II Examination Timings
Date of the Examination: 16/04/2018
16/04/2018 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)
Instruction to Candidates:
Candidates are allowed inside the test center from 8:30 AM onwards for identity verification.
The test center gate will be closed at 9:15 AM (For FN Session).
Pen and a rough sheet will be provided at the examination hall by the invigilator.
The Candidate must present Hall Ticket for verification along with at least one original (no photocopy or scanned copy) valid identification card (for example Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, Government Employer ID or Driving License).