DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment for MO, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Notification: Office of the District Medical and Health Office Hyderabad, Government of Telangana is going to hire the 671 candidates for the various posts.
Officer of the District Medical & Health Office (DMHO), Hyderabad District has released the notification for recruiting 671 MO, ANM, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist & Accountant cum Clerk Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online on or before February 2, 2017. Check the full details of DMHO Hyderabad recruitment 2017 like post details, age, education, how to apply etc.
DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment Vacancy Details
Post Name: Medical Officer, ANM, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist & Accountant cum Clerk
- Medical Officer (Part Time): 85 posts(Timing 4:00 pm to 8.30 pm)
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/MPHA(F): 176 posts
- Staff Nurse: 160 posts
- Lab Technician: 80 posts
- Pharmacist: 85 posts
- Accountant cum Clerk: 85 posts
Age: 18-44 years
Age Relaxation: The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01-07-2015 with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules:
i) For SC/ST/BC – 5 (Five) years
ii) For Ex-service men 3 (three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces.
iii) Disabled persons 10 (ten) years.
Pay Scale for DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment
- Medical Officer (Part Time): Rs.20000/-
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/MPHA(F): Rs.10000/-
- Staff Nurse: Rs.14500/-
- Lab Technician: Rs.10000/-
- Pharmacist: Rs.11000/-
- Accountant cum Clerk: Rs.12000/-
DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment Qualification
- Medical Officer (Part Time): MBBS with AP/TS Medical Council
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/MPHA(F): SSC with 2 years 12th vocational MPHW Course
- Staff Nurse: General Nursing Midwifery or B.Sc. Nursing
- Lab Technician: 12th and DMLT or B.Sc. (LT)
- Pharmacist: 12th, D.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy
- Accountant cum Clerk: B.Com with 2 years experience and computer knowledge
How to Apply for DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment
Download the application form along with guidelines from the District official Website www.hyderabad.telangana.gov.in.
Important Dates to Remember for DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment
|Application of guidelines available in the website||11-01-2017|
|Receiving of applications from the date||12-01-2017|
|Last date for receipt of applications||02-02-2017 up to 5.00 pm O/o. District Medical & Health Office, Hyderabad District 4th Floor, GHMC Building (NTPC) Opp: Hari Hara Kala Bhavan, Patny Centre, Secundarabad-500003|
|Final merit list date||06-03-2017|
|Selection list display date||09-03-2017|