|DME AP COVID 19 Special Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Medical Education, AP has released a notification for the recruitment of 1184 Specialists, GDMO Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in AP Govt Hospital, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date check below.
DME AP COVID 19 Special Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
||Directorate of Medical Education, AP
|Name of the Post
|Total No.of Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer: 592
- Specialists in General Medicine: 400
- Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine: 400
- Specialists in Anesthesiology: 192
Candidate should not have completed 40 years as on 01- 04-2020.
- SC/ST/BC candidates: 45 years
- Ex-servicemen: 50 years
Candidate should have passed
- MD, General Medicine or DNB General Medicine
- MD, Pulmonary medicine or DNB Pulmonary Medicine
- MD, Anesthesiology or DNB Anesthesiology
The selection process is on the basis of
- Total Marks: 100
- 75 % for Marks obtained in qualifying PG Degree /Super Specialty Examination.
- Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10
marks @ 1 mark per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
- Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions upto15%;
▪ 2.5 marks per six months in Tribal Area,
▪ 2 marks per six months in Rural Area.
▪ 1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
- There will be no Interview marks.
₹1,10, 000/- for Specialists and Rs.53,945/- for General Duty Medical Officers.
How to Apply for DME AP COVID 19 Special Recruitment 2020
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website dme.ap.nic.in.
|Starting Date to Apply
||14 Apr 2020
|Last Date to Apply
||19 Apr 2020
All the best