CSMRADDI Recruitment 2017 – Apply Laboratory Attendant & LDC Posts: Regional Ayurveda Drug Development Institute Chennai Recruitment 2017. CSMRADDI Job Notification 2017. The Captain Srinivasa Murthy Regional Ayurveda Drug Development Institute, Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, has released a notification for the recruitment of 4 Laboratory Attendant & Lower Divisional Clerk Posts.
Latest Employment News 2017
A Government Hospital Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill LA & LDC vacancies for this employment news. Candidates can apply before the last date 30th January 2018. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for CSMRADDI Recruitment 2017 given below.
CSMRADDI Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India,
Job Category: Central Govt Jon
Name of the Post: LDC & LA
Total No.of Posts: 04
Job Location: Chennai
- Laboratory Attendant: 03 Posts
- Lower Divisional Clerk: 01 Post
ClerkDDI Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
- Laboratory Attendant: 10 + 2 in Science subjects
- Lower Divisional Clerk: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from recognized board or university. A Typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m in Hindi.
Age Limit for CSMRADDI Recruitment 2017 Jobs
For CSMRADDI Recruitment 2017, Candidate upper age limit is 27 years as on 01.01.2017.
Age Relaxation: As per govt norms
CSMRADDI offers a pay scale to its employees according to the CSMRADDI LDC Recruitment 2017 is given below.
Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.1,900/-
Selection Process for CSMRADDI LDC Recruitment 2017
Candidate selection for the CSMRADDI Notification 2017 will be based on
- Written Exam
Application Fee for CSMRADDI Vacancy 2017
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official CSMRADDI Vacancy 2017.
- Refer the official notification
How to Apply for CSMRADDI Career 2017
- Log on to the official website http://www.ccras.nic.in
- Click on the desired advertisement link at the Vacancy Section on homepage
- Read the official notification carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form without errors
- Send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with all relevant certificates to the below address
- The envelope must be superscribed on the top with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____”
The Assistant Director (S-3) Institute In-charge, CSMRADDI,
Arumbakkam, Chennai – 600 106
Important Dates – Last Date for CSMRADDI Recruitment Application Form 2017
Last Date to Apply: 30/01/2018