Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 50 Fireman & Safety Assistant Posts: Cochin Shipyard Limited has issued a notification for the recruitment of 50 posts of Fireman and Safety Assistant on contract basis for a period of 3 years and may be considered for a further term based on project requirements.
Eligible candidates those who are interested have to apply online through the official website “www.cochinshipyard.com” on or before 22nd April 2017. Job details, qualification, selection process, pay scale, etc., are given below. For other details like a physical requirement, reservation, etc refer to the notification.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts: Fireman and Safety Assistant
Number of posts: 50
Name of the post and Number of vacancies:
1.Fireman – 40
2.Safety Assistant – 10
Starting date for submission of online application form – 12th April 2017
Last date for submission of online application form – 22nd April 2017
For candidates belongs to General and OBC – Rs.100/-(pay online using Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking).
For candidates belongs to SC, ST is exempted from fee.
For Fireman Posts
1. The candidate should pass in SSLC
2.(a)The candidate should possess minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Government recognized course from a reputed institute or
(b)Certificate in Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence and Damage Control (NBCD), including firefighting onboard ships from Armed Forces/Recognised Institutions.
3. Knowledge in Malayalam is desirable.
For Safety Assistant Posts
1. The candidate should pass in SSLC.
2. The candidate should possess a one-year Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety from a Government recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking.
The candidate maximum age should be 30 years as on 22nd April 2017
For SC, ST candidates – 5 years
For OBC candidates – 3 years
For Fireman – Rs.14000/- per month(compensation for extra hours of work limited to Rs.4200/- pm).
For Safety Assistant – Rs.14500/- per month(compensation for extra hours of work limited to Rs.4500/- pm).
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Practical Test for short-listed applicants.
How to Apply:
1. The candidate has to log on to the official website “www.cochinshipyard.com”
2.click on the “careers” page and now click on the desired link.
3. Applicants have to upload all certificates towards proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, disability, experience, etc and a recent passport size color photograph.
4. Now make the online payment and submit the application form.