CISF Recruitment 2018 – Apply 118 Assistant Sub Inspector & Head Constable Posts: CISF Sports Quota Recruitment 2018, CISF Women Sportsmen Recruitment 2018. CISF Current Notification 2018. CISF SI Recruitment 2018. Central Industrial Security Force has released a notification for the recruitment of 118 Assistant Sub Inspector & Head Constable Posts.
Latest Employment News 2018
Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2018: CISF invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) and Head Constable (General Duty) [SPORTSMEN AND WOMEN IN CISF AGAINST SPORTS QUOTA] vacancies in Central Industrial Security Force against Sports Quota. Candidates can apply before the last date 25th January 2018. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for CISF Recruitment 2018 given below.
CISF Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Central Industrial Security Force
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post: Assistant Sub Inspector & Head Constable
Total No.of Posts: 118
Job Location: All India
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive): 31 Posts
- Head Constable (General Duty): 87 Posts
CISF Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive): Bachelor Degree from a recognized University
- Head Constable (General Duty): 10+2 or equivalent from recognized Institutions/Board
Age Limit for CISF Recruitment 2018 Jobs
For CISF Recruitment 2018, Candidate age limit should be between 20 years to 25 years for Assistant Sub Inspector posts and 18 years to 23 years for Head Constable posts.
- Gen/OBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
CISF offers a pay scale to its employees according to the CISF Recruitment Notification 2018 is given below.
- ASI/Exe: Rs.29,200 – 92,300/-(PPre-revised Band Pay 5,200 – 20,200/- + Grade Pay 2,800/-
- HC/GD: Rs.25,500 – 81,100/- (PPre-revised Band Pay 5,200 – 20,200/- + Grade
Selection Process for CISF Recruitment Notification 2018
Candidate selection for the CISF Sports Quota Recruitment 2018 will be based on
- Trail Test
- Proficiency Test
- Final Selection
- Medical Examination
Application Fee for CISF Sports Quota Recruitment 2018
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official CISF Vacancy January 2018.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST: No fee
How to Apply for CISF Vacancy January 2018
- Log on to the official website https://cisfrectt.in
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form without errors
- Send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with all relevant certificates to the concerned application receiving DIsG of CISF as mentioned in the official notification
- The envelope must be superscribed on the top with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____”
Important Dates – Last Date for CISF Recruitment Application Form 2018
Last Date to Apply: 25/01/2018