CCS HAU Recruitment 2018 – Apply 50 Assistant Scientist & Assistant Engineer Posts: Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University has released a notification for the recruitment of 50 Assistant Scientist & Assistant Engineer (SWE) Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in –, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
CCS HAU Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University
Job Category: State Govt Job
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Scientist: 49 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (SWE): 01 Post
Total No.of Posts: 50 Posts
Job Location: Haryana
Notification No: 8/2018
Candidates minimum age limit should be 18 years.
Candidate should have passed the Masters degree with 55% marks in Agriculture with specialization in Soil Science/Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry/Agricultural Physics with specialization in Soil Physics. Must have passed NET/SLET/SET examination from UGC/CSIR/ICAR/State.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Test/Interview.
₹44,900 – 1,42,400/-
- Rs.1200/- (Rs.300/- for SC/BCA/BCB of Haryana domicile)
- The female of Haryana Domicile shall also be granted 50% concession i.e. Rs.600/- (Rs.150/- for SC/BCA/BCB) payable as application processing fees
How to Apply for CCS HAU Recruitment 2018
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of HAU
- Visit the official website http://hau.ac.in/
- Click on Careers
- Read the official notification carefully
- Fill the Application form and Submit
- Take a printout for feature reference
Starting Date to Apply: 25/12/2018
Last Date for Online Application: 15/12/2018
All the best