BSF Recruitment 2017 Apply 1074 Constable Tradesmen Posts: Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General, Border Security Force (BSF) invites the applications from the eligible Indian Male Citizens to fill 1074 Constable (Tradesmen) Posts. Interested Eligible male candidates can apply in prescribed application format within 30 days after the advertisement published in Employment News. Check the other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply below.
BSF Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Border Security Force (BSF)
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post: Constable (Tradesmen)
Total No.of Posts: 1074
1. Constable (Cobbler): 67 Posts
2. Constable (Tailor): 28 Posts
3. Constable (Carpenter) : 02 Posts
4. Constable (Draughtsman): 01 Post
5. Constable (Painter): 05 Posts
6. Constable (Cook): 332 Posts
7. Constable ( Water Carrier): 177 Posts
8. Constable (Washer Man): 131 Posts
9. Constable (Barber): 85 Posts
10. Constable (Sweeper): 212 Posts
11. Constable ( Waiter): 27 Posts
12. Constable (Mali): 01 Post
13. Constable (Khoji): 06 Posts
Job Location: All India
Educational Qualification for BSF Recruitment 2017
Candidates should have completed 10th Class (Matriculation) or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
Age Limit for BSF Recruitment 2017
Applicants age limit for the BSF Constable Tradesmen Recruitment is between 18 years to 23 years. Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/BC and other category candidates as per central govt norms.
Selection Process for BSF Constable Tradesmen Recruitment 2017
Candidate selection will be based on the performance of
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – (Five Kilometers (5 Km) race to be completed within 24 minutes)
- Document Verification
- Trade Test – This test is for the candidates who qualify the PST/PET/Documentation will be put through the respective Trade Test.
- Written Test for 100 Marks – The Written Test for 100 marks containing 100 questions (qualifying marks 35% for GC & Ex-Servicemen and 33% for SC/ST/OBC) will consist of only OMR based objective type multiple choice questions to be answered using Blue or Black Ball Point Pen only. The duration of the written test will be 2 hours.
- Medical Examination – Medical examination will be conducted after the written test. Candidates will be called for medical examination in order of merit. Such candidates will be called until such time all vacancies in their respective categories are filled up. The candidates must not have knock knees, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes.
How to Apply
Candidates can send their prescribed application form & Admit card which is available in BSF website www.bstnic.in may be downloaded and printed out in the fullscap size (single side) paper. The application form and admit card duly filled up by the candidates may be sent to concerned RAs/HQrs, under which their State falls along with recent passport size photographs, examination fees & other required documents within 30 days after publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Date of Notification – 12.09.2017