BRLPS (JEEVIKA) Admit Card 2019: Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society State, Rural Livelihoods Mission (SRLM), Bihar has released the various posts Admit Card. Candidates can download the Admit Card through the official website from 14th August 2019 to 25th August 2019.
BRLPS (JEEVIKA) Admit Card 2019
The BRLPS Recruitment Board will be conducted the examination on 22nd, 23rd, 24th & 25th August 2019. Applied candidates may download the JEEVIKA Admit Card/Call Letter by using the necessary details at the official website. Candidates can also download the Admit Card through the direct link provided by us at the below section of this post.
Applicants are advised to must bring the Call Letter/Admit Card while arriving for the examination.
Organization Name: Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society State
Job Category: State Govt Job
Name of the Post: Block Coordinator & Other
Official Website: https://jobs.brlps.in
Total Posts: 247
Job Location: Bihar
Status: Admit Card – Declared
Starting Date to Apply: 26/03/2019
Final Date to Apply:
15/04/2019 Extended to 22/04/2019 (Again Extended to 29/04/2019)
Date of the Exam: 22/08/2019 to 25/08/2019
Candidates can download the admit card from 17th August 2019 for remaining other posts.
Steps to Download BRLPS (JEEVIKA) Admit Card 2019
1. Open the official website https://jobs.brlps.in/
2. On the homepage of the website, you will find the Admit Card link
3. Now click on the link Download Admit Card
4. Once click on the link, it will redirect to an Admit Card page
5. Enter the Application No & DOB
6. Now Click on Submit Button
7. Download and Printout the Admit Card